Saturday [smut]

mature content! period sex, daddy kink
TW! period blood

*Your POV
My eyes cracked open the next morning to see a flood of sunlight beaming through our window. I glanced at the clock on my nightstand, 9:28 am. Saturdays were so calming. I rolled over to find that JJ was still next to me, almost shifting over to my side of the bed. She was curled up on her side, facing me. I leaned up on one elbow and admired her beauty. Her hair looked gorgeous in the sun, and her golden skin contrasted so elegantly with the creamy white sheets.

I was sure she was still asleep but, with her eyes still closed, suddenly she said "I can feel you staring at me."

I chuckled, "Sorry, baby... you look beautiful, I can't help it." She opened her eyes and snuggled into me a little closer, pressing her face into the front of my neck. "Do you feel any better? Since last night I mean... or should I say this morning."

"A little bit. The ibuprofen you gave me has worn off though, so my cramps are back."

"Want another one?" I asked but then remembered our conversation from last night, "Orrrrr maybe wanna try what I suggested last night?"

She sighed and looked up at me, "Period sex? You're not grossed out by that?"

I was completely honest, "I love you and I want you to feel better, I don't care that you're on your period and I don't think you're gross." She bit her lip starting to consider it, so I offered a slightly altered suggestion, "We can do it in the shower if you want, then it won't be so messy."

That persuaded her, "Okay, let's try it."

"You're sure?"

"Yeah, I really am... and my cramps are so bad right now I need some fucking relief from this shit."

I threw the covers off us, "Okay then," and scooped her up, "Let's go!" She squealed when I picked her up off the bed and carried her into our bathroom. I turned the shower on and we started to peel off our clothes. The hot water relaxed us immediately, and likely helped diffuse some of the anxiety JJ might have been having about this. The water coating the bottom of the shower turned a very pale pink as it started to mix with some of the blood trailing down her legs. She was facing the stream of the water as I came up behind her and placed soft kisses on the nape of her neck.

"Do you still want this?"

She turned around and placed my hand on one of her breasts, "I want this, Y/N." I started palming her breast and lightly swiped my thumb over her nipple. I moved my other hand down to wrap around her hip, using my thumb to rub her clit. I picked my head up and kissed her hard, allowing my mouth to swallow her moans. My hand fell lower as I cupped her pussy and used two fingers to lightly run through her folds.

"Ready, Jayje?"

"I'm ready..." I carefully pushed two fingers into her, moving slowly to give JJ time to let me know if she wanted to stop. Once I was fully inside, I asked "Is this okay?"

She nodded with her lip between her teeth, "It's okay... it feels good, baby... it's helping."

"Well I mean I haven't really done anything yet I'm just holding my— "

"Move your fingers, please!" I started to thrust in and out of her, seeing how blood coated my fingers with every retraction. I checked again, "I'm not hurting you, am I?"

"Mmmm, no... you could never, you make me feel so good," she looked me in the eye as I continued to pump. I started curling my fingers up into her g-spot and she screamed out, "Oh fuck baby!" I moved faster and she started panting. I could tell she was close.

"Are you close, baby? You're gonna cum so hard for me, yeah?" She bit her lip and nodded her head.

"Fuuuck, yes I wanna cum for you... you're making me feel so good, daddy"

"Come on, baby, let go... cum for me, Jay, it's gonna feel so good," she threw her head back as I felt a warm gush of fluid on my hand. I talked her through her orgasm and rode her down, "Yeah, that's it baby... fuck you look so sexy like this, I love you so much, Jay." When she caught her breath I pulled my fingers out— they were dripping with arousal and stained red from her blood. I rinsed them off under the stream of the water and watched as the red liquid slid off my hand and down the drain.

I turned back to JJ and asked, "Did you like that?"

"Well it felt amazing so I'd have to say yes," she draped her arms around my neck and leaned in to kiss me.

I pulled away slightly and mumbled against her lips, "Good, because I thought it was really hot..."

"Mmhmmm... Are you looking for me to reciprocate?"

"No baby, that's ok... we can go lie down now if you want."

"Can we cuddle?"

"That wasn't implied?" She smiled and gave me another kiss before turning the water off. We dried off and changed into some comfy clothes so we could spend the day in bed. JJ climbed in first with a cup of tea in hand and turned the TV on.

"Movie?"

"Fine by me. Whatever you want, Jayje," I walked over and gave her a kiss on the forehead, "Want me to pick up breakfast?"

"Hmmm... donuts?"

"Anything for you, gorgeous." I grabbed my keys and slipped on my shoes before heading out the door. I returned 15 minutes later with a dozen donuts, the majority being ones that JJ preferred: strawberry frosted, jelly, vanilla long johns, and plain glazed. She curled up next to me with her heating pad and stuffed a donut in her mouth before putting on Birds of Prey for us. This was a Saturday for the books.