"Wait, what?"  Caleb stare stupidly. "Campbell this isn't a playhouse, Amber can't hunt with men."

Campbell nodded, "That's true," he agreed. "But I didn't say that she was gonna hunt you."

Caleb gawked. "You lunatic, you can't hunt in human form."

"He can do whatever he wants." Amber pointed out.

"Yeah Caleb, back off." Miles added.

"Whatever, let's go eat."

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Amber was the first to get up, she thought it would be best to not get in anyone's way and she was ready to start the day's events. The night before had been her first bonfire, Amber was thrilled to be apart of it. One of the elders told amazing stories about the pack's history and past authorities, then Campbell accompanied her to the room.

Amber used fae magic to place her fiery hair in a bun, Aurelia warned her not to use it in public and she promised not to. Not only did she want to obey her mother, she didn't want everyone to find out what she is, they mocked her for having her first shift; she thought of what they would do if they found out about her magic. Amber bounced out the bathroom in hiker shorts and white short sleeved blouse. She saw that the girls were awake and immediately ran out, only stopping when she saw Campbell.

He turned around then smiled at her brightly. "Well you're up early." He said taking Amber in his arms.

She smiled. "I wanted to play with you."

"We can play after breakfast." He replied walking towards the campus cafeteria.

"It's not like the food at school is it?" Amber shivered in disgust as the image of the school's mac and cheese played in her mind, it was a cheesy disaster.

Campbell chuckled at the look on her face. "Nope, chef will be preparing our meals."

"Good, I don't want my tummy to hurt while I'm here."

They went in, chose what they wanted to eat then found a table near the end of the room. The room was filled with hungry teenagers, impatient kids and happy men; their blabbering filled the air along with the delightful smell of hot food. Clyde, Miles and Caleb joined them seconds after with trays of food. They laughed together and included Amber in the conversation.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

It was Sunday, the last day of camp. Amber went canoeing, swimming and hiking, she played hide and seek with Caleb and the others and at night, they released sky lanterns into the star lit sky. She found entertainment within everything she did, the only problem was that she was picked on by Tina and her friends when the others weren't looking.

After a game of tag, Campbell had to leave Amber because it was his time to survey their surroundings. He left Amber among her roommates until he returned. The children were in one of the art room  painting.

Tommy was with his group playing soccer.
The activities were carried out by age groups. The teens had the more challenging games, age nine to twelve was less intense and Amber's age group had the less competition but twice as fun. Amber thought that she would be with Tommy or Campbell but that wasn't the case.

Amber did the last Stoke of paint on her sunflowers and nodded at her work. The paint was slightly dripping down the canva, to anyone else it would seem like a complete mess but Amber saw it to be satisfying. It wasn't prefect, she knew that, however she liked the way the colors mixed together, the brown and the yellow and the green with the white.

Amber was about to take her paint stained apron off when a the girls poured a bucket of black paint on her head. Amber gasped, the gooey tint stocked to her red strands and her clothes. Amber looked back at the girls as they started laughing.

"Tina you're right, her hair looks better black." Tina's friend, Lori snickered.

Tina continued giggling. "Told you." She said walking away with her friends.

Tears welled up in her eyes and spilled down her cheeks as she ran out the room. It wasn't supposed to be like that, Amber wanted to have fun and experience the freedom she never had. She didn't want to be picked on by girls who thought they were better than others.

Clyde was playing soccer with some of the smaller boys when he saw Amber running towards the woods. He stopped playing while the others carried on with the game. From the distance, he heard her sobbing and harshly breathing and saw that she was covered in paint. He witnessed Amber forced shift and ran off, that's when he knew it was serious. Forced shifting occurred due to strong uncontrollable emotions, it's when your wolves takes control.

The first thing he did was mind linked his brother.