"When did she borrow $5000 dollars from you?" Campbell asked curiously.

"I didn't borrow anything from him." I answered.

"My dear brother, it was just a bet." Caleb added.

"What did you bet on?" Asked Amber with a mouth full of pancakes.

"Don't talk with your mouth full sweetheart." Cam nicely warned her.

"Well Amber, your mom said that if Campbell-"

"Caleb, shut up." I interrupted before he could spill his guts.

He laughed while everyone urged us to tell  the bet.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

I gave Amber a tight squeeze then pulled away, she gave me one last beaming smile then ran of with Tommy towards the bus.
We were just outside the gates of the pack grounds, most of the pack members came to bid their goodbyes to their mates and kids. The buses were being packed with excited children and their proud guardians, Clyde rented five school buses for the trip.

"-–so I can stay to help out." I heard Clyde walking towards me. Lavinia was clinging to his arm, her lips held a slight pouted.

"I'm sure I can handle them, plus... you have to go." She finished sadly.

"I know that you are more than able to handle it." Clyde said kissing her forehead.

"Hey stranger." Clyde greeted when he spotted me.

"Hey," I  waved.

"Where's Campbell?" Lavinia asked looking around.

I looked back in the direction he went. "He went back to get Amber's sleeping bag." I turned back to the couple before me.

"Excited, huh?" Clyde chuckled.

I nodded in agreement. Amber was so
ecstatic that she forgot one of the things she needed most. Campbell was double checking their stuff and found out before they were placed away. I offered to retrieve it but he insisted.

"This is sexism." Mikayla huffed. Her, along with Caleb, Octavia and Miles and his mate, came and stood among us.

"Chill out sis," Miles rested his arm on her shoulder, the other was securely wrapped around Ava's waist. "there are some things in life you have to sit out ."

She aggressively brushed his arm off. "Don't make me hit you." She stirred.

"Mikayla, this is the only thing we can do that doesn't include women." Caleb intervened.

"Uh, a great amount of the children are females." Clyde pointed out.

"But why would you exclude us from one of the most effective thing?" I asked teaming up with Kayla.

"That's my girl." She boasted.

"Actually, she's my girl." He wrapped a bulky arm around me, I tensed at first then relaxed. I saw that he was holding Amber's pink duffel bag in his other arm.

"See, that's exactly what I'm talking about." Mikayla shook her head.

"It's nothing personal," Caleb placed his hand on his chest and nodded his head in a sympathetic manner. "we are doing it for the kids." He emphasized.

"You're heart is on the other side idiot." Mikayla rolled her eyes.

"My heart is so big, it went on both side." He answered dropping his arm.

Mikayla turned to Campbell and gave puppy eyes. "Please don't bring him back." She begged.

"Don't worry Mikayla," Lavinia chuckled. " I'm pretty confident that we'll have our own adventure while they're gone." Clyde looked at her curiously.

"Pffff, you will be playing alpha, I doubt you have time for fun." Caleb mocked.

"We are going to help her get everything over with, then, the fun begins." Octavia smiled. Caleb smiled down at her. Like me, he was also proud that she was warming up to us; at her own pace.

"There's not much to do." Clyde confirmed.

"All you have to do is clean my office and successful sealed the deal with Alpha Aiden." Caleb added.

"Nobody said anything about becoming your maid Caleb." Mikayla huffed.

"That's more of a barn than an office." Ava laughed.

"Um, who's Alpha Aiden?" I asked curiously.

"His pack moved here few months back. He's seeking to make an alliance with us." Campbell answered.

"I still don't answer why you guys never waited until you're all here." Spoke Octavia.

"It's okay," Caleb said rubbing her arm. "Nothing will happen to you."

"Alphas, we're ready!!!" One of the kids shuted from the bus.

"We're not getting any younger here." Another added.

I chuckled and so did everyone else.

"You're no longer needed here." Mikayla said in a dismissive tone. "Byeeeeeee boys."

Campbell pulled me away from the group when the guys started saying their goodbyes and  Miles and Mikayla started to bicker. Thomas, one of the guys I met in training, came to take the bag away.

Campbell stopped and held my hands in his. "I want you to stay with Mikayla."

I gave him a mocking salute. "Will do, captain. "

He smiled and hugged me. "We'll be back before you know it."

"I know." I whispered in a sadly sad tone hugging him.

"Blade's already at the pack house, along with your stuff." He told me.

I looked up. "Okay." And pull away and we made eyes contact, before I knew what was going on, he leaned over and kissed me.