Chapter 6

*flashback 4 years ago and Y/N POV*

"Kurogiri, are you recording? She's going to wake up." AFO grabbed me by the hair, jerking me awake.

I groaned and felt the blood drip down from my head. After all of those beating I received, I'm surprised that I'm still alive...

"P-Please don't hurt her, master! Y/N hasn't done anything! It's not her fault that she was born quirkless, I'm sorry!" My mother plead. She was in the corner sobbing, blood dripping out of her legs and arms.

"So pitiful... If Y/N was my true daughter they would've had immense power. I knew it was a mistake to let such a fucking weakling give birth to my successor."

"I-I'm sorry... Please just spare h-her! I-I can give you another child!" My mother slowly stood up, wobbling due to the blood loss she was in experiencing due to her quirk.

AFO threw me a few feet away from him and made his way over to my mother. She used the wall as support and smiled. I saw a little trail of her blood make its way behind AFO. It stood up and turned into a sharp needle.

"I'll gift you another child, master..." My mother smiled and went in for a hug, moving the needle made out of her blood into his back. As soon as she went for the hug she fell forward.

"I really hoped that you meant that... Looks like I just have to make Y/N powerful on my own. Your quirk will suit her good, don't you think?"

He walked up to my mom, crouching down and placing a hand on her forehead. "W-Wait! Y/N, don't forget to kill-... kill him..." My mother said her last words and then her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

A big surge of energy got transferred over to AFO. My eyes widened and I watched as her body went limp. My vision made its way over to my father who was walking towards me.

I flinched and felt a hand on my head. I could feel all of my injuries heal up and I looked at him. He smiled, but it slowly turned into an aggressive frown.

"M-Master, don't do that she's still a ki-"

Before Kurogiri could finish, I felt a surge of power flow through my veins. My screams filled the room, causing Kurogiri to look away and cover his ears.

After a few seconds, my yelling came to a halt. My eyes rolled to the back of my head and I fell on my back, praying to whoever was out there, that they could just kill me.

*end of flashback*

I heard my screaming from the video come to an abrupt stop and I looked forward again. The room was so quiet, but I heard Deku get up from his chair.

"It's getting late. I'll take you to your cell." Deku came up from behind me, grabbing my arm and waiting for the buzz. Once it went off, he started taking me to my cell.

It was fairly big, it had a bathroom and a bed. Nothing luxurious, but it's Tartarus, I can't expect much from a high-security prison.

As soon as I got into my cell, the door closed behind me and the handcuffs opened up on their own. I leaned up against the wall, looking at Deku.

"So... Izuku..." I gave him a cocky smile.

Deku looked at me with a slightly ticked-off expression. "It's Deku. I have to go back to patrolling and doing some other stuff. Your trial will be in the next few days. Goodnight... Y/N."

He started leaving and my smile slowly went back to my poker face. He made his way to the door and turned to look at me again. He frowned a bit and then the buzzer went off, indicating that he could leave.