Plot for "Not just enemies?"

For his new case, the talented 25 year old special agent Wang Yibo, must investigate undercover in a police station. He pretends to be a police officer fresh out of the police academy, so he can go undercover to investigate whether the many rumors that the entire police department is taking bribes and letting criminals go, are true.

One evening in a bar, when Yibo simply needed a break from his investigations, he met Xiao Zhan, also 25, and spent a hot night with him. But then Xiao Zhan somehow keeps popping up everywhere.

When the special agent then finds out that Xiao Zhan is the adopted son of the Wen's, who are apparently known everywhere for their criminal businesses, but have never been prosecuted for it, Yibo is shocked. Does Xiao Zhan have something to do with his adoptive family's business?

Although Yibo decided to see only an enemy in Xiao Zhan, the two end up in bed again and again. In the end, Yibo has to ask himself the question, are he and Zhan perhaps, not just enemies?

This is fan fiction that has nothing to do with reality. Actions, organizations and most names are made up. The two idols/actors have nothing to do with this story, except that I borrow their names for it.

! This story will contain adult content and is therefore +18!