25

I woke up to the sound of the microwave humming, I lay exhausted from an uncomfortable night that resulted in having a creek in my neck

I woke up to the sound of the microwave humming, I lay exhausted from an uncomfortable night that resulted in having a creek in my neck.  I struggled to get up, and when I did my lumbar was sore and stiff, so was my neck and shoulders.

"Morning." I greeted as I walked into the kitchen. It was early but he was dressed as if he was going out for a run.

"Morning." He said all dry and uninviting, so I invited myself to a kiss on his cheek, moving quick just in case he tries to avoid me.

"Where you off to."

"The gym."

"Oh! We're working out! Lemme get changed and I'll drive you there, we can work out together."

"That's cool, I've got a trainer already."

"But I could still come with you, I mean I'll let you and your trainer be while I work out. Out of your way."

"I'd still prefer to go alone."

"Ethan, why are you still mad at me?"

"I'm not mad."

"Okay then why are you being so cold. I already apologized and endured a night on the plank we call a sofa."

"I'm not being cold either."

"You know what I'm done with this. Call me when you're doing done being a child."

Although I was a little frustrated, I expected Ethan to be over what happened last night. I didn't have anything to say anymore him being mad at me was making me mad at him. And I don't want to have to argue with him, when neither of us want that. So I'm going to give him his space... Again. While I take a shower and get rid of my blue balls.

3 hours later

Ethan walked in as I was walking down the stairs. Even though my heart skipped a beat and my insides got super excited, I had to pretend like I didn't have any interest in him.

He stood at the door looking exhausted, he was drenched in sweat and looked red in the face... Actually it's more like an orange. I walked into the kitchen to make myself a snack before I head back upstairs to complete this Netflix documentary I'm watching about fish, and how corporate fishing is the biggest threat to people trying to get climate change under control.

He followed me into the kitchen and stood behind me as I was picking my ingredients from the fridge. When I turned he was staring at me with a weird look in his eyes. I tried to move past him but he moved into my way.

"Okay what the hell is going on" I said growing annoyed with this hot and cold game. Just a few hours ago he wanted nothing to do with me, now he's literally blocking me from walking to the toaster.

"You said I was acting like a child." He said looking just as annoyed as me.

"Ethan I don't want to fight with you. Geez can't we go back to how we were yesterday before the gas station."

"We can if you apologize."

"I'm sorry I said you were behaving like a child. Now can I make my sandwich?"

He moved, and as he turned to walk away, I turned and gave him a big ol'smack in his bubble butt. Causing him to stop in his tracks, he made one dramatic arse sigh, and continued walking. 

I'm gonna make sure I tear him up tonight.

Cecilia and Jimi sat at the corner of a bar, in Clerkenwell

Cecilia and Jimi sat at the corner of a bar, in Clerkenwell. They sat talking for hours about their college experiences and funny stories that came after the break up. They both skated around the topic of their sons, but for different reasons. Jimi didn't want to mention anything that would bring back the fact that his past actions were unredeemable, we wanted to form a friendship with the one woman in his life that didn't want to exploit him. Cecilia didn't mention their sons for the simple fact that she doesn't trust herself to not gush over their cute romance.

They ended up laughing until the early hours of the morning. To the point that she spent the night at Jimi's apartment as it was closer. She didn't know how she ended up there, the logistics of it. Was it an Uber, Lyft, did Jimi drive her car? All she knew is that she was now awake in his bedroom and a headache.

Jimi walked in from the bathroom with nothing but a towel around his waist. He pointed to the night stand where a tablet and a glass of water awaited her. She took what she assumed to be a pain killer and swallowed it with a gulp. Jimi walked into his closet and when he came out, he was in a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt. It finally hit Cecilia that this isn't exactly normal, but before she could say something Jimi spoke up.

"What a night. Just like old times?"

______________________________________

Bitch University kicking my ass.
This a short lil one, two
to remind y'all I'm still kicking
Y'all gon get the shit.
We almost there baby,
hold ya pussies.

Vote

&

Comment