22

Walking down the beach after just watching the sun set was by far the most romantic experience I've ever experienced or witnessed

Walking down the beach after just watching the sun set was by far the most romantic experience I've ever experienced or witnessed. Truth be told, Ethan is too good for me, he always has. We head back home in five days, but after a week and a half living in this colourful paradise, it's hard to think about going back to a miserable cold and rainy England.

Today was filled with jet-sking and snorkeling, and I'm sure tomorrow will be the same. Most of our vacation has been spent visiting tourist attractions, memorials and museums. Trying a variety of different delicious East African cuisines and indulging in the long menu of cocktails at whatever restaurant or bar we find ourselves in. The sky has consistently stayed blue since we arrived, a few white clouds pass by but never grey, we are yet to experience rain. As the day progresses, the bright blue sky fades into a pinkish hue, before darkening to reveal a start nights sky.

"Can we head back, the breeze is getting cold" Ethan said as he huddled up next to me to letch of my warmth. I don't mind though.

"Sure Baba"

Cecilia had made friends with a South African couple, they had become inseparable the entire trip. They were older and we're the perfect representation of true black love. They've been taking the role of our parents with Cecilia being more like an older sister. They're also telling us to be safe and making sure we've put on sunscreen before we leave, and never letting us leave without checking if we took the bottle to reapply it later.

 They're also telling us to be safe and making sure we've put on sunscreen before we leave, and never letting us leave without checking if we took the bottle to reapply it later

We walked up the steps to our chalet right before it went completely dark. Inside was who we had become accustomed to seeing every time we come back home. Cecilia, Thandi and Bonga were talking at the dinner table with their wine glasses.

"Cecilia why not at least try it?" Thandi asked as she took a sip of her wine.

"I'm not sure joining a recreational cycling group will be fun Thandi, I already go to the gym, but now I should flight to exotic locations to suffer up cycling a hill. I'd rather fly out and rent a convertible." Cecilia said. An array of foods had been laid out in the kitchen area, so Ethan and I made our way to make ourselves a plate and join them.