no. 6

smut warning :D

i gasped when he pulled my hair, turning head upwards to look at him, "eager are we?" he teased.

i slid my hands down his chest then slipping them under his shirt feeling his abs that i knew were covered in ink.

his large hands moved down to my waist and harshly grabbed my hips. i could feel just how aroused he was with his crotch pushed against my stomach due to the height difference.

i wanted this- no i needed this to escalate faster. i pulled my hands from under his shirt and traveled them down and back up to his groin, cupping his already hard cock through his sweatpants.

he let out a groan and gripped me by my jaw, "would you like me to take you right here against this wall, or would the bed be more classy?" he growled at me and i smirked "maybe i'll bend you over that desk" he teased. his demeanor from 5 minutes ago flipped like a switch  

"i don't care where you do it, just as long as you do it right" my words rolled off my tongue just as sensually as i had intended.

he pushed me harder against the wall, finally kissing me rougher than i had ever been kissed, like he had been starving to taste my lips on his own.

his grip on my waist tightened when i didn't think he could grab me any harder, and he picked me up with ease. i immediately wrapped my legs around his hips, my hands on the nape of his neck and in his hair.

i grinded on him, moving my hips so i could feel his throbbing member against my burning core. i moaned into the kiss and that's what sent him over the edge.

jungkook gripped my ass to hold me on him as he walked over to the bed, lowering me down until my back connected with the soft mattress. he didn't break the kiss once, but only making it more intense.

he began grinding on my core in response, our bodies moving in perfect harmony.

he had obviously had enough of the messing around when he pulled away from me. breathless, i watched him pull his shirt over his head and pull my shorts down my legs, tossing them somewhere across the room.

he pulled me to sit up and unclipped my bra with one hand before pushing me back down onto the bed.

with my chest now exposed i got embarrassed and crossed an arm over my chest to cover myself.

"don't be shy baby, i want to see every inch of this body of yours before i have it in shambles" he removed my arm and kissed me.

he kissed to my jawline, gently moving a hand down my stomach to my covered core. his finger came in contact with my clit and i immediately arched my back, my bare chest pressing to his, throwing my head back in pleasure.

this gave him access to my neck that he immediately began sucking and biting at. it hurt but in the absolute best way possible. his biting was sure to leave a trail of marks.

his mouth found my nipple that he immediately wrapped his lips around, causing me to grip his hair tighter than before. his other hand still pushing on my covered bud.

"please jungkook" i begged

my breast left his mouth and he came back up to look me in the eyes, ripping the fabric of my thin panties right off of me at the same time

"what is it baby?" he looked for an answer i couldn't get out because his fingers now in direct contact with my dripping core were entering in an out of me, thumb playing with my clit simultaneously.