Part 45

Touya's P.O.V.

Keigo had been down all day so instead of like doing the usual comforting which clearly didn't work this time I would take him to see the real chaos the league was, we had to go to the mall anyway. It's a risk for all of us, I mean we are the most wanted villain group there is and we're pretty recognisable but Shiggy needed new a new glove and I'm pretty sure he disintegrated his little artist pen too, toga would take any opportunity to play the games in intertoys with Twice, Magne wanted a new pan or something, and Kurogiri will protect everyone no matter where we go. We somehow managed to keep Kurogiri unseen in every mission yet which spinner thought was hilarious.

"Hey birdy cheer up, we're going to the mall" I told him sitting up, "Fine let me change and I'll be ready" he was not feeling it but I guess he decided sitting around here wouldn't fix anything either, "Good I'll inform the idiots" 

Keigo's P.O.V.

It took us a whole hour to get everyone in disguise and ready to go, I still have no clue why I'm even going to the mall with them but my guess is that Tou just wanted to do something fun to cheer me up. "You losers ready to go!" Touya yelled from the front door, he calls the league losers but he would commit a murder for them; he probably did. Everyone walked towards the little van they had and entered. 

"Ya'll should get another car you look like a bunch of child predators" I told them once on the road. "Good" Both Himi and twice said in sync, I rolled my eyes: "I'm not even surprised" I mumbled under my breath. 

Izuku's P.O.V.

I told him, I actually told him I killed someone. I felt his body tense up, "W-what?" he questioned, I considered joking it off pretending I was joking but I decided against it. "I killed a man, it was villain but I ended someone's life Hito" I whispered barely able to get any of my words out, I felt the tears rol down my face but didn't mind them anymore. "I- I didn't mean to" I didn't tell him I thought that was even worse then if it would have been intended, I can aim which means it was my natural reaction to kill. 

"Let's start at the beginning, I'm sure a lot happened beforehand" He finally spoke, I don't even care about keeping it secret anymore.  

"I'm Swandive, I have been training with the Whisperer for quite some time" It surprised me I was able to keep my voice even, "You mean the vigilante in green Swandive?" I could hear he tried to keep his voice steady but the surprise was easily noticeable. "Yea.." I know I trust him I just hope he won't leave me alone, it would be the last people would hear from me. 

"How did that happen?" he asked more steady this time

"I met him about two and a half years ago, I met Allmight that day and he basically told me I'm a useless quirkless kid that should start schrobbing toilets." I tried to keep the hate out of my voice but failed miserably, I could see Hitoshi was shocked and I continued, "That same night I met the Whisperer or Aikawa Masako, I almost punched him in the face" I chucked this time. "I had to leave and we barely talked at all, then I saved the Arisa and Arakan. When I left Dai's house he revealed who he was and asked me to become his student because apparently the creep had been following me all day and saw potential." I paused to study Shin's reaction.

"Anyway I met him the next day to agree, oh I also met Kei and Gima, known as Hawks and White Jasmin. We trained, and trained, and trained until they finally decided I would be allowed to go on patrols and missions and shit on my last birthday. At some point we decided I would go to UA and I had to learn new fighting styles to not get discovered, like the weapons I showed you. After a bit the incident happened with the new plague's, you were actually there. I think you might have even seen it all go down with the kid and stuff, I jumped up and-" My breath got stuck and I was thankful for the arms still wrapped firmly around me.

"-After all that Aikawa let me just heal without patrols and then the entrance exam occurred, they hacked into the system and I knew what the exam would be. I knew how much points I'd need to get into general so I got those and then just stopped fighting the things, I decided I wanted to get into general and just win the sports festival so I'd inspire more people. I want to change the world for the better but I'm not sure if I'm doing it right anymore" My voice hitched throughout the story and I once again noticed the sensation of tears down my face but I got it out. "I'm sorry"  

Hitoshi's P.O.V.

Okay that's a lot to take in, he's the current most famous vigilante, training under the former most famous vigilante who was assumed dead in the disaster. He killed a man and has everything planned out for his future, my boyfriend is a fucking badass; a badass that ignores the law that my fathers try to hold tight desperately, but let's be real it's not like the top heroes have to obey the law anyway so it's already fucked up. 

"Izuku you're changing the world, the view people have on the world and you've become someone to look up to. I'm so proud of you and every step in the path you decided to carve for yourself." I internally praised myself when I saw the relieve wash over Izuku and I looked at him, actually looked at the refined form of his muscle, the way he sits, the way he reacts to every little sound, but mostly I looked at his eyes once bright, happy and inoccent. Now they looked battle hardened and on some kind of constand state of alertness and I realized what they had done to him, they broke his happyness, they broke his spirit and made him a tool. A tool to change everything, 'Manipulative son of a bitch'