She had her hands on the glass, showing she had no weapons. I got a good look at her and realized that it was Karen from Woodbury. We had talked occasionally.

Everyone but I raised their weapons towards her.

"No, guys. She's one of the good ones. We'll be okay." I told them, opening the door to the vehicle.

"Jake?" She questioned.

I smiled and she hugged me.

"Where's Merle?" I asked her.

She looked over to the bodies.

"Wait, you know Merle?!" Daryl asked.

"I did. He's over there." She told him.

"No!" He screamed, tears forming in his eyes as he ran over to the bodies, looking at each one of them.

When he found Merle's body, he fell to the ground, crying. I walked over to him and helped him up.

"I'm gonna fuckin' kill that son of a bitch." Daryl told me.

"I'm right with ya." I told him. "C'mon, let's go see if he's back at Woodbury."

We all got in the truck, Daryl on his motorcycle and drove till we got to Woodbury.

Some of the guards I worked with were on top of the barrier.

"Get out of the vehicle!" They yelled out.

"You guys stay in here. Let me do this, I know them. Karen, come out with me." I told them.

The two of us exited the truck and they kept their weapons on us while we raised or hands to show them we were unarmed.

"Jake? Karen?" The one guard, Toby asked.

I nodded and Toby got down from the barrier, leaving the other guards, Will and Ben up top.

"Where's The Governor?" Toby asked.

"He killed everyone in his little army. Karen barely made it. He's not back?" I asked.

Toby shook his head. I gestured for Rick to come out.

"Toby, this is our leader, Rick." I introduced them.

They shook hands, tightly.

"Jake, I need to talk to you." Rick said.

We walked over by Daryl and Rick started talking.

"These people are innocent. Would it be okay if we brought them back, took the food back to the prison." He said.

"Yeah, these are good people. The ones that weren't good are gone." I told Rick.

He nodded and we walked back over to Toby.

"We have a prison," Rick started, "Jake says you guys are good. We can take you back to the prison."

"Really?" Toby asked.

Rick nodded.

"You know the bus, Jake. You're the one who fixed it up. We can get everyone onto the bus and load up food and supplies." Toby said.

I nodded and Toby led us inside while the others still had their guns pointed at us.

"Put the damn guns down." Toby told them.

They listened and Rick got back into the truck and drove inside the gates and parked while Daryl followed.

Toby, Karen, and the other guards gathered up the people while I gathered the supplies with the rest of the group.