Chapter 9- You

Jake's POV
Carol and I followed Rick to meet two other members of Rick's group.

"Jake, Carol, this is Glenn.. Glenn, this is Jake and Carol."

I shook hands with the Asian boy, Glenn.

"They're gonna join our group. They have another girl and two kids with them." Daryl rolled his eyes.

"Cool!" Glenn exclaimed.

Amy's POV
Jake and Carol walked in with a few others. They looked nice, but they could still be bad news.

The first one to come in after Carol was a man in a sheriff's outfit with a cowboy hat. The next one was an Asian boy. Then out came a bad-ass looking man with nice biceps holding a loaded crossbow-great, that's safe. Then lastly, a pretty blonde popped out, she looked as if she could be my older sister, wait was she?

"Andrea?!" I asked.

"You know her?" The sheriff wondered.

"Amy?!" She yelled. We met in the middle and wrapped each other into a hug. "Oh my gosh I can't believe it's you! I thought I would never see you again!"

Then I noticed Jake who looked confused as ever.

"Oh wow, Andrea, you've missed a lot these past five years!"

"What'd I miss?" Andrea asked.

"Well... as you know, I was heavy into drugs." Andrea nodded. "Jake was there for me, he helped me ween off of the drugs, mom and dad forgave me for the things I did to them, the pain I caused them. Jake and I got married and had... twins." I said, looking at the ground and kicking it with my heel.

"You got married and didn't feel the need to tell me? Now I feel bad," she said frowning, "so where's my nieces and/or nephews?"

I frowned at the thought of Gabby, but I woke Tommy up and introduced him to his Aunt Andrea.

They hit it off right away and talked about dinosaurs. I figured it would be nice to let her talk to Tommy as everyone else unloaded and loaded cars.

Everything was all done so we started to load ourselves in the car. I found out who the others were as I was loading the car- the Asian boy is Glenn, the man with the crossbow was Daryl, and the sheriff is Rick. They all seemed to like us, well I couldn't really tell with Daryl. Even though they liked us, they weren't sure if we could be trusted, which I understood.

The truck we started off with in the first placed was packed tightly with supplies and so was the truck Rick came with. They wanted to have some precautions so Daryl drove our truck and we had Jake, Andrea, Tommy, and I, also with Daryl. I was glad to have Daryl drive because that gave Jake a chance to rest.

Andrea had asked me about everything it seemed. She asked me about Gabby and what happened. It was hard to get out, but I managed telling her without breaking down.

I was glad to have my sister back during this. I loved Jake, but it was so much easier to talk to Andrea.