They stood Namjoon up after bringing him back to his senses. They both hugged him tightly, almost choking him.

On one side, Jin was constantly fighting with the creatures with his pearl white eyes. He was slicing them into pieces from their head to toe, with the help of his Katana.

Jungkook's eyes turned steel grey. He grabbed two of the creatures up, in his hands and smashed them together, resulting in a green liquid substance to flow out of their 'so called' bodies which were now a complete mess.

In the other corner, Taehyung was encountering with them, his orbs glowing to a shade of gorgeous purple. He generated his purple mist around those creatures whose eyes were startling green, which sparkled even in the murky light. The aliens fell into a trap of blindness for a moment. 

Meanwhile, Bee created an illusion on them, her eyes shined pale golden. They got fooled and started to bump into each other, themselves becoming the reason of their death.

Jimin's eyeballs sparkled into magnificent magenta. He was doing the rapid movements in such a way that he couldn't be recognized at a particular place. It seemed like he was present at more than one place at a time. He was sprinting faster and faster with a minimum of effort. The gust of dust hovering along his path. He could sense the heat on his skin from friction.

As a result, the rest of them obtained such an impressive effect as he dashed from nearby them, that they had their hair blew along with the wind, noses scrunched and eyes strongly flinched.

Jimin got succeeded in prevailing over all of them.

They all gathered as they heaved a sigh of relief. 

"Where's Taehyung?" Jin spoke all of a sudden. 

They looked around, getting concerned.

"I'm here." a deep voice shouted from afar. He came running to them.

He passed them a wide cheeky smile as if nothing had happened. 

"Okay, let's go!" Moon grabbed his wrist.

"Why are you so cold?" she asked him surprisingly.

"Ah! Umm t-this...nothing." he fumbled.

"Forget it, let's go!" Jimin jumped on his shoulder, jostling him. 

He was happy and felt relaxed as they defeated them.

They walked to some distance while chatting. Taehyung was quietly following them, not uttering even a single word. He stopped into his tracks forthwith. 

"What happened, Taehyung?" Moon questioned him.

The innocent smile on his silky soft lips got replaced with a devilish one.

He attacked Moon which she luckily missed. 

"What are you doing Taehyung? What's wrong with you?!!" Hoseok yelped.

His eyes which were dark brown, turned into a pair of two scary one's. His lips curved into an evil smirk. He soon transformed into a creature, creepy as hell, like one previous of them.

He had long, pointy nails on his skinny, scaly fingers and three arms instead of two. His eyes were big as an owl's eyes. A pair of antennae attached to his head.  

They all got aghast as they couldn't believe at the site which their eyes were showing them.

Their beloved friend who used to be undeniably handsome had turned into some weirdest, terrifying creature like that, in front of their own, bare eyes.

Moon's eyes turned ice blue as she curved her palms into fists. She shelled the alien with her ice spikes. The creature crumbled into pieces in a matter of few seconds.

"Where are you, Taehyung?!" Moon yelled as tears started to form in her eyes. 

They all spread and began to search for him like crazy. 

"Everyone, here!!" someone screamed from behind a rock.

Everyone else ran to him. There they found Jimin holding his friend in his arms, who had lost his consciousness. 

"Taehyung-ah!" they kneeled down and patted him on the cheeks.

He swiftly opened his eyes, only to found himself crowded.

"Thank God!, you're alright...you scared me." Moon locked him in a hug.

"Don't worry, I'm okay Moon." he caressed her hair. They were all happy to found him back and joined them in a group hug. 

As they broke the hug, the scoreboard screen opened in front of them-

V_for_victory- 5 lives 

breadjinie- 5 lives + bonus

J-Dope- 5 lives + bonus

Golden_kook- 5 lives

geniusmin- 2 lives + 1 regained life = 3 lives

jamfulljimin- 5 lives + bonus

presidentjoon- 3 lives

moonstar- 4 lives

bumblebee- 5 lives + bonus

Congratulations you have successfully cleared this level. You're now being promoted to the next level.

With this they passed through an invisible membrane and entered the next level.

Author's Note:

A bit longer chapter than usual. I hope you didn't get bored and like it.

Have a nice day/night!! Take care, stay safe guys. See you in the next one~

I purple you 💜💜💜