Chapter 24 Ghost Return

Start from the beginning

Kirito: Oh ok, but we don't know anyone else here...

Girl: Stop following me!

Kirito: But, but I'm...

The girl then stopped and looked at Zora and Kirito and just sighed and she dragged them to a table and sat across them looking away from them.

Girl: I'll explain it but just the bare minimum, that's it! After that, you guys are my enemies!

Kirito: Thanks, I appreciate it...

Zora: And we're sorry for lying to you...

Girl: Just so we're clear, this doesn't mean I forgive you both.

Zora: Why am I not surprise?

Girl: You see that clock up there? When it hit zero, everyone here will be automatically transfer to a battlefield. Along with whoever their first round opponent can be. You guys are with me so far?

Kirito: Uh, yeah...

Girl: The fields a square each side a kilometer. The wether terrain and time are all randomly generated. Your opponent place 500 meter away from you. Whoever wins the match, gets transferred back here. The losers transfer to the first floor hall. And you don't get penalize for losing a match. There's 64 people on block F and E, so 5 win will take you guys to the final, there you would be eligible for the battle Royale. That's it, no more question. I'm done helping you.

Zora: Yeah, I think we got the gist of it.

Kirito: And thanks again.

Zora: You should go to your block!

Kirito: Yeah, I'll see you later then.

Kirito then walked away to where his block is and Zora looked at the girl.

Girl: You better reach the finals! Cause even after everything I taught you today, there's one thing left for you to learn.

Zora: What is it?

Girl: The taste of the bullet that beats you!

Zora narrow his eyes and looked at the girl.

Zora: I'll look forward to it. What about you though? You think, you'll make it to the finals?

Girl: I'll retire if I get knocked out of the prelims. But I won't! Not this time...this time I'll kill all the strong players!

After she said that, Zora narrow his eyes even more and she looked at him and brought down her menu and showed him her name.

Girl: Since this is the last time we'll be chatting like this, you should know my name. There it is, the name of the person who's gonna beat you.

Zora then looked at his menu and saw her name was Sinon.

Zora: Sinon...well, I'm Zora. Nice to meet you.

Zora raised his hand and went to shook her, but she just turned her head away from Zora and he just laugh awkwardly and sighed, before a player walked up to them.