19- Help or Harm

Aang turned to Luna, "You have control? Last time...." He trailed off.

Luna turned to him, "Yeah. But Ina said there would be some consequences on my body but she was probably fibbing. It takes a lot of strength to stay in control."

She pulled out a huge stream of water, "Everyone back up."

The others turned, running out the door. Aang peeked his head in, looking at Luna with a look of worry upon his face.

Luna inhaled, "Okay let's do this."

———————————————————————————————————————————

She pulled her water back. Then she bent it into the pole as hard as she could. A small bang was heard. The pole fell down.

Luna let her breath out, "Thank La that worked."

She turned to another, hitting it exactly like she did that one. That's when everyone's favorite evil hot girls came in.

———————————————————————————————————————————

Aang airbent at Azula, "Stay away!"

Ty Lee giggled, "Aww protecting your girlfriend? How cute!"

Aang dodged her attack.

Sokka ran at Mai, boomerang in hand, "Chachow!"

Azula ran at Katara, fire in her hand. Katara charged at Azula, water in hers. They collided, and Azula went flying back.

Katara grinned, "Take out Mai and Ty Lee! I'll guard the door!"

Aang nodded as he fell over. He shook himself off, standing up. Katara ran over to the door, water in hand.Aang dodged Ty Lee again.

What everyone failed to notice was Azula, who had already slipped in the door. A big oopsies on there part.

———————————————————————————————————————————

Luna turned, her eyes still glowing black, "Princess Azula."

Azula smirked, "Oh hello Princess Luna."

The way she said Luna's name was so..... strange. She spoke like a liar, her eyes burned too wildly. She was different.

Luna knew something was up with that girl.

She bowed, "To what do I owe the pleasure?"

Azula's hand lit up, a small blue fire glowing in them, "Oh I just need to kidnap you."

Luna sliced another beam, and it clattered to the ground, breaking.

Luna bowed, "Let's begin, shall we?"

Azula bowed back, "Of course."

Luna pulled out water. This time it was not the usual clear blue color like water is. It was black, glowing softly. Luna whipped Azula with it. Azula shot blue flames at her.

Luna ducked, "You can't take me down that easily!"

Azula smirked, sending more hot blue flames at her, "I like a challenge."

Azula shot fire at Luna again. Luna realized she was cornered, no where to go.

Two beams beside her, a wall behind her. She gasped. Then her body acted on instinct. She put her hands out, the flames hitting them. But the flames didn't burn her.

Instead, they turned black, evaporating away.

Azula took a step back. She growled, "How?!"

Luna ran out from her hiding spot, grabbing Azula. She grabbed Azula, throwing her out of the tank. Then Luna's body collapsed, her eyes turning back to their usual gray.

———————————————————————————————————————————

Katara turned around, looking to see if they'd defeated the two other girls yet.

Wait. Where was Azula?!

She turned to the door, looking in.

Luna laid there, vulnerable and helpless. Katara ran in, scooping up Luna's small body.

She watched Sokka and Aang throw the two girls out of the tank.

They ran over, "Luna! What's wrong with her?"

Katara shook her head, "I don't know!"

The tank started to break and fall, "We have to get out of here!"

She started running, the other two following close behind. She ran out, "Toph! Rico!" C'mon we have to go! Now!"

Toph and Rico ran over. Rico had Toph's hand gripped in hers tightly, "Let's go!"

With that, the small group of kids watched the tank break down, the back end falling to the ground.

———————————————————————————————————————————

They walked into the city, Luna in Katara's arms, "I'm just saying we need a name!"

"No we don't Sokka!" Sokka's face lit up, "What about the boomeraang team? Because it has Aang in it!"

Rico let out a loud groan, "Shut up please. I'm begging you to shut up."

Aang turned, "That one wasn't too bad."

Sokka turned to Rico and Toph, "Luna would agree with me!"

Rico sighed, "She wouldn't, as she has some common sense unlike you to know that's a dumb name!"