15-The Butterfly Tavern

Luna and the others sat around a map.

Aang held it up, looking at it from different angles, before setting it down, "We should all take mini vacations!"

Luna smiled, "That seems like a good idea. We've all been working hard, especially Aang with his earthbending. We all deserve a break."

They had all chosen their places. Right now, they were going to Luna's.

The Butterfly Tavern.

She had been there multiple times, and was so almost jumping with excitement!

Kaila used to take her there, before she died-nevermind that! She was going to have a great time despite that!

Luna was bursting with joy as they walked in the doors.

She grabbed Aang's hand, "Come on!"

She ran off to a table.

She sat down,a grin on her face.

Butterflies flew around the tavern, and many came near her. A butterfly had landed on her nose. Aang blushed bright red.

Sokka sat down across from him, "Smoochie smoochie someone's in love!"

Aang turned to face him, "I am not in love! She is just really pretty and sweet and kind and-"

Sokka stopped him, "We get it. You two lovebirds give me oogies."

Katara elbowed him, "I think it's sweet."

Sokka frowned, "Of course you do!"

The butterflies fluttered around Luna, landing on her arms, shoulders, and head. She giggled when one tickled her arm. Aang smiled, a red blush slowly covering his nose. How could he not smile when she was so cute?! Why did he have to fall so hard?!