14. The Chase

The gaang sat on Appa, flying through the sky. It was beautiful outside.

Luna sat, staring at the milky white clouds, deep in thought.

They landed, and Aang hopped off Appa, telling everyone to hurry up.

Katara And Sokka went to set up camp while Luna went fishing for some food for the group.

Luna came back with many fish, and heard Katara asking, "Can you help us set up camp Toph?"

Toph replied, as Luna walked up, "You need help setting up Sokka's stinky tent? I carry my own weight."

Katara said, staring at Toph, "Well yes but usually we all help out to set the camp up together. Luna gets food, Sokka sets up tents, and Aang and I start the fire and get twigs. Even Momo helps."

Momo flew over, landing on Katara's shoulder, dropping nuts and berries into her hands.

Toph yelled, "I don't need your Help! I set up my tent and get my own food."

Katara's temper rose more, "Can't you just help?!"

Luna walked over, intervening, "Both of you, That's Enough. Stop yelling. Toph set up your tent, Katara go help Aang with the fire."

Katara explained, "But the fire's already-"

Luna turned to Katara, "Just go."

Toph walked off, earthbending her tent up.

Katara walked off a different way, her temper fuming.

They all laid down, before Toph said, "Something's coming! It's big and metal!"

Luna asked, "How do you know?"

Toph smiled at her, "I can feel the vibrations in the earth."

Luna yelled, "That's so cool!"

Toph seemed to love the compliment, "Thanks Luna. Now let's get going!"

They took their camp down quickly , hopping on Appa and flying off.

After a while they got off, set up camp and laid down.

Luna was about to fall asleep when Toph yelled again, "It's still coming!"

Aang exclaimed, "We flew for so long! How is it still following us?"

Sokka rolled over, "Are you sure your feet aren't lying?"

Luna yelled, "Everyone back on Appa!"

They again took down camp, hopped on Appa and flew for a hour or two, everyone tired and delirious.

They all landed and got off Appa.

As they all got into their sleeping bag, after a while of bickering from Toph and Katara, Katara looked up at the stars, "Gee, the Stars sure look beautiful tonight. Too bad you can't see them Toph!"

Luna said, getting angered after a night of arguing and no sleep, "Katara that was out of line! Enough both of you! Stop arguing and shut up and go to bed!"

Katara looked at Luna, surprised.

Luna never got angry and never yelled.

Luna laid back down peacefully, enjoying the silence as the moon's light seemed to shine only on her.

Toph yelled out, "It's coming!"

Sokka mumbled, rubbing his eyes, "Again? It can't be possible."