Chapter 8

An alarm buzzes awakening me; my eyelashes flutter opening. All is still disguised in dark making me groan in frustration. Corbyn moves taking his cell in hand and stops its annoying static noise.

His eyes connect with his and he smiles noticing my frown.

"Sorry,"

"It's too early," I mumble grasping his shirt in petite balls on my fists.

"I know, I gotta go home though," His hand strokes my back as he kisses my forehead. He places me on his side to leave but I don't let him. I envelop him in my arms hiding my head in his neck.

His chuckle ceases the silence before his voice caresses my ear.

"I have to go," His voice is raspier than usual like every other morning. I moan not letting him. "I know, baby,"

I lay next to him after I stick my bottom lip out. I don't hear him standing up and I peep. I giggle as I find him looking at me with a playful smirk.

"Is that what's going to happen every time I leave?" I nod pouting again. I open one of my eyes peeking at him and laugh when he narrows his fuzzy blue ocean eyes.

"Sorry," I whisper. He nears me pressing his lips on mine. I clasp his head before he rolls and lays on top of me. His fingers sink into my skin flaming my cells. His fingertips run from my ankle and up quivering my body. I tug his hair with more force as I explode.

We're both breathless once the kiss is broken. I stare up at him panting.

"Well, that wasn't how I saw the morning going," I smile digging my hands on his hair. He pecks at my lips standing up. He moves around the room to gather his stuff.

"Why don't you bring some of your clothes here?" His eyes fly to mine. "What?" I ask watching surprise flashing across his features. He stands still for a moment and a grimace troubles my face.

A shadow of a smile appears on his mouth yet dies before I can be certain of its presence. He walks and sits right next to me and I lean up to be able to see him clearly. My lamp's light makes him glow reminding me of one of his angelic charms all over again.

"You really want me to?" His tone sends shivers on my spine trembling my body. His husky morning voice combined with his darkening eyes affects me immediately. My breathing increases and my heart thunders against my cage rib.

"Yes," I whisper. My frown deepens as he doesn't utter a word. "Why are you looking at me like that?" Slowly, a grin stretches across his face causing his eyes to gleam in sync.

He comes closer setting his hands on the sides of me in the mattress. The proximity still makes my heart skip a beat; I don't think I'll ever get used to him.

"Just when I think you can't surprise me anymore," I shrug.

"Well, we aim to keep you interested," He chuckles at my words and kisses me. He bites my lip and just like this, his tongue glides through my mouth. I allow myself to enjoy the sense of him on me; his scent traveling around me intoxicating my air. I pull away laying back down in the cottony covers.

When I look at him, he titles his head to the side as if I'm a creature he can't comprehend. And has no idea what to do with it.

"What?" He shakes his head dismissing my question.

"I'll see you in school, okay?" He leans down and kisses me. He leans back and I sit up not disconnecting our mouths. When he tears our lips apart, I groan. I grasp his shirt bringing him down.

"Just one more," He kisses me again melting all my insides.

"I love you," He whispers.

"I love you too,"