April's fools day special

A/n sorry for not updating yesterday like i said i would i went out with my family...but here goes also sorry if it may be boring bc i dont know about pranks and stuff  so oof...

Marinette was bored I mean really,really bored to the point where she started singing "I'm bored in a school,and i'm in a school bored.I'm bored in a stupid school bored."

I can't believe its april fool's day and it is soo boring.

spsst!Jessica,Do you wanna do some pranks she wispered to the black haired girl near her.

sure!

meet me here at lunch time.

okay!

They set up their pranks, when lunch time ended everyone face was priceless.

A few boys were trembling ,must be from the snake in the boys dorm,another boy was naked and was bathed in blue gue,a girl had caked mix all over her.A teacher looked miserable in her hair had baby powder and tomato sauce and some slimy stuff running down her face as for the principal he looked like he had seen a ghost he was trembling but tried to keep his cool.

Who did this?his voice boomed.

I did stated marinette sweetly.

Detention!!

April's fool? stated jessica

Detetion!both of you.

Do'nt let me call my daddy! stated a blonde

And who's your daddy?

tyler smith he is the ceo of ...

okay then!suspension for the 3 of you!!

What!!?

no that's not what i meant!!

THis conversation is done!!!

you will see what i will do to you!! stated the blonde in marinette's ears.

eh!?she seemed like lila but also chloe don't you think jessica?

yeah!mabey she's chloe  twin sister and also lila sister.