chapter 19

ellies piont of view

the boys came back and im going to try to talk to them. i walked in to the living room scared to death, and i walked up to liam louis and zayn. they looked at me weirdly then i finally said "can i talk to you guys alone" they nodded and followed me to my room.

"ok listen guys you guys are always up and about and we never hang out"

"oh ellie we are so sorry when you come back from shopping we will watch a movie ok" liam said

"it that ok ellie" zayn said

"yeah its okay"

"yaayyyyy!!!!!!!!!" louis yelled while picking me up and putting me over his sholder.

"louis put me down"

"no!"

'please"

"NoNoNo"

he then though me on the couch and started tickling me.

"l-l-louis p-p-please s-stop" i say inbetween breathes.

"no not until you say louis is the sexiest man you've every met"

"l-louis y-you a-are t-the s-sexiest m-man i-ive e-every m-met"

"thank you" then he stopped tickling me

i sat up and caught my breath and checked my phone. i havent recived anymore messages for the unknown person im gald. i looked at the time and it was 10:00 at night and i decided to go to bed so i want be tired to go shopping.

*next day*

i woke up and went to get breakfast. i grabbed a cookie dough poptart and milk and went to the living room to watch tv. while watching tv i got a text from perrie.

perrie: hey ellie just to let you we will be there in an hour so be ready

ellie: ok i will see you in an hour

i looked at the time and it was 10:30 i ran to take a quick shower. after the shower i went downstairs to get money for shopping. it was now 11:25 i had 5 minutes to relax, but as soon as i sat down the door bell rang i went to open it and there were perrie eleanor and sophia.

"ellie are you ready" eleanor asked

"yes i am so ready"

"then lets go" sophia said

*skip shoping*

we got a lot of things while shopping to much to list anyways when we got to the hotel i ran into my room and put my stuff on my bed and went into the living room. liam zayn and louis were waiting for me and i went to sit down with pillw and a blanket.

"ready" louis said

"yea what are we watching"

"what ever you want" liam said

"ok how about the parent trap"

"sounds good" zayn said

i thinks im going to like it here i am spending time with all the lads and i got to know my brother i never had. i just hope nothing bad happens like that again. if they didnt kidnap me i would never have met my brother or the lads, and i would never have the life i have now.