chapter 17

harrys point of view

where were waiting for the unknown number to reply back, we ask the person wheres ellie and what do they want with her. just then ellie phone went off and it was the unknown number. (once again im going to use ellie because its her phone)

unknown: i dont want nothing to do with ellie i did but that was before you can have ellie when you give me what i want

ellie: what is it that you want

unknown: money i need money

ellie: why do you need money

unknown: silly silly boys like i told your percious ellie thats none if your bussiness

ellie: ok ok how much money to you want

unknown: $100,000,000 us dollars

ellie: ok where do you want to meet

unknown: ill come to the hotel tomorrow at 8:00 am

ellie: ok we will be waiting

"guys we need to get together $100,000,000 us dollars by 8 tomorrow morning if we want to see ellie again"

they all nodded and we went to our rooms and went into a restless sleep.

*the next morning*

we have the money and we were waiting for the unknown to come with my sister. it was all quite for about and hour and still the person came 10minutes late. the person was dressed in black ansd was carrying my sister in their arms. we couldnt see their face but i kinda had a bad feeling about this.

"you got the money"

"yes we do" i said

"hand it over"

give us my sister first"

"we will do it together"

"ok deal"

we both walked over to each other and i got my sister and the person got their money. i looked down at ellie and she was asleep. why was she asleep unless he drugged her.

"why is she unconsious" i asked

"well i put her to sleep to keep her quite shell wake up soon i gave her enough to keep her asleep through this switch off."

"oh ok thanks i guess"

then the person got into their car and drove away and we did the same before she woke up and we were still there. we were almost there and ellie still hasnt woken up and i was getting worried. we reached the house and i carried ellie inside and put her in her room. hours passed and we were all in ellies room waiting for her to wake up. by now i was really worried just then we heard someone moan and i looked at the bed and to see ellie waking up.

"where am i" she asked "h-harry what happened"

"i assume you remember a little bit" she shook her head no indecating that she doesnt

"the last thing i remember was i left the kitchen after talking to liam and i went to take another nap"

"oh thats good look ellie we have something to tell you and i dont want you to freak out"

"ok what is it"

"um tomorow louis's liams and zayns girlfriends are coming to see them and to see you"

"ok that alright i can handle that"

"oh good"

"what are their names"

"well louis's girlfriends name is eleanor. liams is sophia. and zayns is perrie"

"ok cant wait"