Chapter 6

Ellie's point of view
I started crying remembering the memories of my parents. "uh my parents died when I was six and I was put into foster care. I ran away from my foster parents and I lived on my own and raised enough money to buy a house and then I met Skye and she's been with me through the worst". I said "when you guys came to my house she was on her way to help me with my homework, but I didn't need help with my homework I just needed her. Then you guys took me and ruined everything" I yelled. By then I was full out in tears. I felt someone pick me up and put me on their lap and hug me. the thought of Skye made me realise that she must of saw what happened and panicked. "guys can I use a phone I need to tell Skye that I'm ok please if I don't she will she will". I started tearing up again."she will what love" Liam asked. "nothing just please let me use a phone please". I was completely begging them. "love we can't let you do that because we can't trust you but when we can we will" Liam replied. "look you don't understand if I don't let her know where I am after a long time she will call the police and have the whole police squad looking for me. one time I went to the store and I forgot to tell her and when I got home there was police cars all on my lawn" I said. all the boys had confused looks on their faces. "Ellie tomorrow me and Niall will go with you to see Skye and tell her your ok" Harry said. "thanks bro" I said. "your welcome sis" he replied.