chapter 18

Ellie's point of view

today's the day i get to meet the boys girlfriends beside nialls and Harry's, i am so nervous what if the don't like me, what if there not as sweet as the boys said they were. i stopped worrying and went to take a shower i haven't taking one since the day the unknown person took me. i walked into the bathroom and turned the water on took off my clothes and hopped into the shower. letting the warm water run down my back relaxing my muscles. i got out of the shower dried off and put on new clothes. while i was changing i heard a knock on my door, "ellie the girls are here" i heard louis say. "ok be out in a minute". i finished dressing and walked out of my room.

"hey guys" i said

"ellie!" harry said giving me hug. "ellie this is eleanor perrie and sophia" (no hate please).

"hi its so nice to meet you girls" i say

"oh so your ellie zayn has told me so much about you. your prettier than i imagined" perrie said

"thanks your even prettier than i thought too."

"harry do you think we could take ellie out shoping tomorrow after we catch up with the guys" eleanor said.

"i dont see why not but its up to ellie" harry said looking at me.

"i dont mind id love to" i said.

"great cant wait" perrie said.

louis, zayn, and liam went out with their girlfriends and i was left with niall and harry like always. dont get me wrong i love them like my own family but im always with them i never get to hang out with the other boys. when they come back ill talk to them. i hope.