The man ignored her gaze, "What's this?" He croaked out.

"Prisoners of war...Mr. Malfoy," the man said as he shoved them forward. "In the mist is your child."

"She's no daughter of mine." Lucius said, his back towards her.

"We also brought h-her friends. The ones rumored to be Harry Potters best friends—"

"What's next you're bringing the entire Gryffindor class and call them best of friends?" Lucius asked, his voice low as his eyebrow raised slightly. The man was shorter then Lucius and cowered under his height.

"We believe this is Harry Potter." Someone else finally said, motioning to Harry who had his face disfigured from a jinx.

Ethaline kept her gaze ahead, not giving Harry away as she scoffed inaudible almost as if she was mocking them. Lucius was quick to turn, his nostrils flaring as his daughter looked away from him.

"How certain are you?!" Lucius asked, his tone wavering as they second guessed the identity of the boy.

The man who brought them in shifted in his spot, "We figured that if the Malfoy girl was with the friends then the forth should be Harry Potter. We'd heard before that they were together—"

Lucius scoffed, shaking his head before turning to Draco and grabbed his shoulders, "Can you verify this is him? If you do..." Lucius said lowly as he muttered into his ear, "We could gain the Dark Lord's favor  "

Draco shifted as his father held his shoulder, "I don't know..." Draco stuttered as he felt the grip tighten on his shoulder which made him rethink his words.

"Take a close look Draco," Narcissa said said quietly, not even bothering to look at the scowl on her daughters face.

Ethaline hoped that he wouldn't say it was Harry, she really did because if he said yes her plan would completely fall apart. Draco made his aybiver, his hands shaking slightly as Harry was forced to kneel in front of him.

The blonde girl sighed, throwing everyone off as she wore a bored expression. "Is soemthing the matter?" Greyback asked, his face amused and concerned as Ethaline turned to look at him and blinked once.

They all grew weary and hesitated in calling the Dark Lord because of this, "A decoy!" Someone said, "This isn't the real Harry Potter."

"Summon the dark lord and see for yourself," Ethaline said, her face giving her away purposely.

Hermione closed her eyes for a second while everyone else paid attention to Ethaline. A genius, an absolute genius she was, Hermione thought before someone apparated into the room. The brunette froze and made eye contact with Bellatrix Lesgtrange.

Ethaline swallowed hard, the look on her face wiping away instantly as Bellatrix circled over the group. "What a peculiar catch," she muttered as she stood in front of Hermione. "A filthy catch."

"Pleasure to see you as well Auntie Bex, have you got any more of your wits or has the Dark Lord tortured you enough for your inability to conquer a child." Ethaline drawed out, her heart racing in fear as Bellatrix snapped over to her niece.