Billy the Kid

Y/n and Billy sat on a blanket placed on the dirt watching as Tom tried to scale the side of one of the many rock formations that were in the New Mexico desert.

"He's so going to fall isn't he." Y/n whispered to Billy with a bit of a smirk on her face.

"Oh yeah." Billy said shooting a smile at Y/n.

A couple seconds after they had exchanged those words, they watched as Tom slipped and fell a couple feet onto his back. Both Billy and Y/n rolled around on the ground laughing hysterically at the situation that had just unfolded.

They were still laughing when they realized that he still hadn't moved from the spot that he had fallen. Both Billy and Y/n got up and walked to where he was laying and Billy poked him on the chest trying to wake him up.

"Tom you okay?" Y/n asked patting him on the cheek to try to get him to consciouness.

"Billy I think something is really wrong with him." Y/n said with some tears in her eyes.

"I think so too, we should take him to a doctor." Billy said picking him up and dragging him over to his horse so that he could hoist him up onto it.

"I should've told him to not climb that." Y/n said feeling really guilty about the whole thing.

All of a sudden there was a laugh ringing out in Billy and Y/n's ears causing them to act confused. Then they both realized that the laugh was coming from Tom who apparently wasn't as hurt as he acted.

"I got you guys so good, you should've seen the looks on your faces!" Tom stated laughing more and more.

Billy let go of him and crossed his arms over his chest while smiling at the kid, relieved that he wasn't really hurt.

"Just be ready Tom, me and Y/n are so going to get you back for this." Billy said while slyly smirking at the younger boy.

"Oh yeah we're good at this kind of thing too so you better be prepared." Y/n replied trying to playfully scare the boy a bit.

"I'm not scared of the two of you." Tom jokingly responded causing Billy and Y/n to look at eachother with a sinister smile on their face.

"Oh yeah?" Billy asked before playfully tackling him to the ground and tickling him.

Y/n joined in as well, and a series of laughs rang out from Tom's mouth. It was kind of nice having Tom there because he made life as an outlaw more light-hearted and fun, due to the fact that took everyones mind off of the situation at hand. 

MAKE SURE TO KEEP REQUESTING IMAGINES AND SUCH!