Dave

Gently rocking back and forth on the chair located in the front of my family's store, I watched as numerous people walked by with their hats hanging a little lower to block the hot sun from shining directly in their eyes.

As I was doing so, I noticed a man who looked about my age staring at my family's shop as if he was contemplating whether or not he should go over and check it out. Deciding that I would try to help him I yelled out "Is there anything I can help you with sir?" in a polite manner. He looked at me for a second and smiled before coming over to where I was. "Actually there is something that you can do for me." The man said with a cute smirk on his face that I was already entranced by. "And what would that be?" I asked returning a smirk in his direction. "Well you could join me right now on a horse ride?" the man said causing me to laugh a little bit. "You want me to go on a horse ride with you?" I asked confused as to why he would want to do that with me. "Yes, I would like that." he responded reaching his hand out for me to take so that he could lead to wherever his horse was tied up at. "Ok I'll go on a ride with you." I said taking his hand and following him to where his horse was.

I looked the horse up and down it was a dark brown hue, and it's eyes were a shiny dark black color that was almost enchanting. For some odd reason though, it reminded me a little bit of its rider who had the same dark yet bright eyes. "He's a beauty." I said patting the horse on it's neck in a affectionate manner. "You got that right." the man said with a smirk on his lips before hopping up onto the back of his horse. He grabbed my hand and helped me up onto the back of the horse which honestly surpised me due to the fact that he was stronger than I thought he would be.

We started riding off down the dirt street and he asked me "Have you ever heard Arkansas Dave Rudabaugh before?" with a cocky smile plastered on his face. "Of course I have he's one of the greatest outlaws of all time." I responded and he laughed a little bit. "Do you really think so?" He questioned and it clear that he was smiling while saying that. "Of course I mean that, I wouldn't lie." I replied and he turned to me before saying "Well you missy are looking right at the man himself." My jaw dropped at that moment and I said "Wait are you serious?" with a dumbfounded look on my face. "Yes ma'am." He said with a smile. "Now do I get to know your name?" he asked turning his head back towards mine. "I'm Y/n, Y/n L/n." I said and he responded by saying "That sure is a pretty name."

The rest of the ride went well, we talked about a multitude of things and it was eminent that we both hit it off quite well in such a short amount of time. I felt an immense amount of sadness when we returned to the front of my shop once again. I hopped off the side and asked him "Do you think I'll be able to see you again?" in a hopeful way. "I think so I should be back around here soon." He said with a smile on his face and I couldn't help but smile as well. "As much as I loved being with you, I have to go now, me and the rest of the guys need to be heading away from here." He said and after doing so, he leaned his lips towards me and placed a gentle kiss on my lips causing me to blush. He pulled away and then rode off into the distance on his horse.

I stood there for a second unable to comprehend everything that was happening yet I felt a sense of calm flow through my body. I hoped that he wouldn't spend too much time away from this town so that I would be able to see him again soon.

Sorry if this sucks, I hope that you guys like it!