Billy The Kid

I stood outside the jail taking a deep breath before walking inside. My job today was to help one of the most famous outlaws and my good friend Billy the Kid escape from the jail cell that he was currently locked up in. I was a little afraid but I knew nobody would think of anything since I am the mayors daughter. Nobody dared to interfere with what I did in fear that I would tell my father but the reality of it, was that I was running along with a group of criminals.

I opened the door and gracefully walked over to the main desk area of the jail. "Is there any chance you could tell me where Billy the Kid is?" I asked the man sitting at the desk. The man thought about it for a second then nodded his head and said "He is upstairs to the left Ma'am," with a bit of a smile on his face. "Thank you." I replied turning and walking to the stairway. I picked up my long dress so that I wouldn't trip on it, and when I encountered differently people walking by, I would give my signature smile and they would keep on walking by.

I made it to the door and opened it revealing Billy sitting on the bed. He looked at me for a second and said "Well your looking beautiful today miss." with a bright smile on his face. "Why thank you, now how about we get going?" I said with a smile. Billy looked at me and said "That sounds like a fine idea." as I reached into my small bag and grabbed a couple of guns, one for me and one for him. I threw him one and he spun it around a couple of times on his finger.

The two of us made our way out the door and as we were doing so a people of guys came at us with guns drawn. We each shot one of them and ran as quickly as possible outside and to a horse that I left outside. Billy hopped on first and he helped me up and just as I was on, we went speeding away down the dirt street. I turned around once to look at the commotion behind us and I couldn't help but laugh at all the people that were surprised that I would be riding with Billy the Kid and his band.

"I don't think I've ever met a girl as beautiful and talented with a gun as you." Billy said looking back at me with a smirk on his face. I could feel my cheeks turn pink when he said that and I responded by saying "Well I've never met a boy as handsome and talented with a gun as you." I replied back causing Billy to laugh at my remark. "You know you got to stop that or I think I am going to fall in love with ya." Billy said turning back and giving me a massive grin. "Right back at you." I said blushing still.

When we made it back to where the rest of the regulators were, Billy hopped off the horse and grabbed my waist so that he could gently set me down on the ground. I smiled at him and before I knew what was happening, he leaned his head towards mine, locking our lips together in one fluid motion. I could hear a series of hoots and hollars coming from the rest of the guys that were all sitting around.

When me and Billy separted our lips the only thing that he said was "I'm definately in love with ya now." with a bit of a blush on his face. "Well that's good because I'm in love too," I told him with a smirk on my lips.

                                                                                                                                     Your Dress

                                                                                                                                     Your Dress