Charley

Y/n and Charlie stood outside of the building where the rest of the regulators were taking refuge.

"I'm going to be completely honest with you Charlie, I don't think you were cut out for this sort of thing." Y/n said holding his hand in hers.

"Why do you think that?" Charlie asked not in an offended way by any means.

"You have a pure heart, one that is far more caring than any one of the rest of the guys." Y/n gently pressing her finger on his chest where his heart is located.

Charlie stood there for a second obviously lost in thought, contemplating the words that came out of his friends mouth. Y/n and Charlie had been very close friends ever since they both met at Tunstall's Ranch. Even though Charlie enjoyed the company of the other guys, he liked being friends with a girl due to the fact that he was able to talk to her about how he was feeling and know that she would never tell anyone about what he had said. Let's just say though, both felt a strong connection between one another.

"But I can't let them down, I have to be there for them in case they need me." Charlie said flat out and Y/n nodded knowing that he was always going to put his friends before himself.

"There's that sweet Charlie that I know so well, I knew you were going to say that." Y/n said laughing a little bit and sending a smile in his direction.

"Oh did you now?" Charlie responded smiling right back at her.

"Uh-huh." Y/n responded nodding her head crossing her arms over the bodice of her olive green dress.

"Charlie you better get your butt in here!" Billy yelled causing Charlie to turn around and start walking towards the building.

Y/n just stood there looking out at the view before she heard footsteps come in her direction. Before she knew what happened, Charlie placed a kiss on her lips causing her to jump back in surprise. Charlie pulled away and once again ran back into the building.

But before he was able to make it inside Y/n yelled out to him "What was that for!"

"For caring about me! I outta put a ring on your finger when this whole thing is done!" Charlie yelled back with a massive blush and a smile on his face.

"You know where to find me when you get back!" Y/n responded already planning everything in her head.