Chavez

With the golden sun sticking slightly out from the horizon, a sense of calm rushed over the outlaws, knowing that they could finally take a deep breath and relax. Y/n ran over to Chavez and wrapped him in a tight hug, thankful that both of them made it back alive.

"Are you okay did you get hurt?" Y/n asked looking Chavez over for any gunshot wounds or scratches that he may have obtained during the fight.

"No I'm okay, how are you?" Chavez questioned in response mimicking Y/n's actions and looking her over as well.

"Oh um I'm fine." Y/n said with a smile, and Chavez trusting Y/n went with it even though he was a little suspicious of her.

Y/n walked away from Chavez and migrated to a spot that was good to watch the sunset. Y/n winced a little bit as she put weight on her arm to sit down and Chavez immediately knew something was up at that point.

"You're not okay." Chavez stated clearly causing Y/n to shrug her shoulders a little bit.

"I didn't want to tell you it's not that bad." Y/n said trying to brush off the situation.

Chavez gently grabbed her arm and pulled up her sleeve revealing a wound that had been wound up with a piece of cloth. He looked up at her face to make sure that he wasn't hurting her before he unwound the cloth revealing a gunshot wound. Y/n sat there a ashamed of herself for lying to Chavez since she never lied to him before.

Chavez got up and walked over to his horse and pulled out a white bandage before turning around and walking back to her. He knelt down and wrapped the bandage tightly around her arm to make sure that the bleeding would stop. After he was finished fixing her up, he just sat there next to her silent.

"I'm sorry Chavez, I should have told you, I just didn't want to seem like a baby." Y/n said looking over at Chavez who's hair was blowing in the wind.

Chavez raised an eyebrow and smiled before saying "You were willing to bleed to death just because you didn't want to be a baby?" causing Y/n to laugh at how stupid that sounds.

"Yeah I guess, I just didn't want to be the whiner of the group." Y/n said resting her head on Chavez's shoulder.

"Don't worry about that, Dave already filled that spot." Chavez replied letting out a laugh.

"What was that?" Dave yelled hearing his name.

"Nothing!" Y/n yelled back and as she did so both her and Chavez started to laugh hysterically.

Once both of their laughter died down, Y/n turned to Chavez and said "You know what Chavez, I love you." causing her to bring her hand to her mouth quickly realizing that she just said the first I love you in their relationship.

Chavez looked at her wide-eyed, not in a bad way, but just shocked that she said it.

"I love you too Y/n." Chavez replied pulling Y/n's body close to his so that she could rest her head on his shoulder again while he wrapped an arm around her side.

The two just stayed like that in eachother's arms watching as the sun completely set and revealed a night sky that was filed thousands of brightly lit stars.

PLEASE REQUEST MORE IMAGINES PLEASE!!!