Chavez

When the sun set across the desert horizon, I let the tears that were forming in my eyes flow out. I wanted more than anything to live a normal life with my wonderful husband but I knew that it would never happen no matter how many stars I wished and prayed on. To top it all off, something so wonderful has happened to me yet I will not say that I am not deepy worried about it.

But no matter how distraught I felt about my situation I would never dare shed a tear in front of Chavez, he has gone through more than anyone I know in his twenty something years of life.

So there I stand on the red dirt, with my dress flapping in the horizon knowing that this is the only place where I could truly let my emotions out without Chavez knowing. But then, all of a sudden before I was able to control and contain my emotions I heard a pair of footsteps walk towards me.

I turned around and locked eyes with Chavez who immediately noticed not only the abundance of tears that were streaming down my face and leaving a trail, but also the worry that were behind my eyes.

"What's wrong?" he asked with a sincere expression on my face, wanting to unlock that mysteries that I was hiding.

"Something massive." I responded coldly hoping that he would react well.

Chavez nodded a little bit before asking "Will it make you feel better it you tell me?" and wrapping one of his shaws around my shoulders.

"It may and it may not." I responded thinking of the right words to tell him.

He just stood there looking at me, patiently waiting for the words to come out of my mouth.

I rested my hands on my stomach before saying "I'm pregnant." in a hushed voice.

Chavez stood there for a second before embracing me in a hug that lasted for a long while.

"I love you, and I promise that I will do everything in my power to protect the two of you." Chavez stated looking down at my stomach and then looking into my eyes that had finally stopped shedding tears.

"I love you even more thank you for being there for me." I responded smiling at him sincerely.

"How about we go back home now okay?" Chavez asked with sympathetic eyes.

"Ok that sounds good." I replied following him to his horse.

The two of us rode back to our place of residence and I couldn't help but feel relieved about the whole situation knowing that Chavez was going to be there for me and our little one.

PLEASE REQUEST MORE IDEAS FOR IMAGINES!!!!