Arkansas Dave Rudabaugh

"I'm sick of constantly having to run away, I just want to settle down and live a normal life!" Y/n shouted at Dave her boyfriend who was riding with Billy and the rest of the gang.

"Well if you are looking for a normal life, maybe you should go find someone else that can give you that!" Dave hissed back at Y/n who's eyes were filling up with tears.

"Damn it Dave, you know I love you too much to ever do that!" Y/n yelled back this time with tears in her eyes.

She walked away and into one of the rooms of the house that they were hiding in and went straight to the bathroom watching herself as more and more tears fell from her eyes. It's not like she didn't want to be with Dave, she just didn't want to have to constantly worry about him. She didn't care whether or not she was okay, she just knew she couldn't live with herself if Dave was not there with her. She slid down the wall of the bathroom and just sat there on the floor feeling as if all of the emotions that she had bottled up for the last couple of months were finally disappearing.

After about twenty minutes, she heard a knock on the door then a voice say "Y/n please let me in, I'm sorry I shouldn't have been such a jerk. It's just really stressful sometimes and I can't control myself."

Y/n sat there for a second trying to figure out if she should let Dave in or not, but she then she realized that she had too due to the fact that they were both probably experiencing the same issues as eachother.

She opened the door and revealed herself, her tears had dried up, but there was still a glossiness in her eyes. She went to sit back on the floor but before she could do so, Dave swiftly picked her up bridal style and took her to the room that the two were sleeping in. He placed her delicately on the bed and she decided that this would probably be the best time to tell Dave how she truly felt about the whole thing, because she was afraid that if she didn't say it now she might not ever be able to say it.

"Dave I'm sorry for yelling earlier, I don't want a normal life and I want to be with you it's just I get so worried that your going to get hurt or even killed if we don't escape this life and----." Y/n was cut-off in the middle of her sentence by Dave.

"It's okay and you shouldn't worry about me, you know how good at this whole outlaw thing I am." Dave said with a bit of a smirk on his face.

Y/n half smiled at him before he wrapped his arms around her in a reassuring hug.

"Is there anything I could do to make you feel any better about this whole thing?" Dave asked pulling away from the hug.

"There is this one thing that I have always dreamed of." Y/n said with a smile on her face.

"Now what would that be pretty lady?" Dave asked winking at her.

"I think we should get married." Y/n said causing Dave to smile while running his hand through his hair.

"I think so too." Dave told her before the two started to get everything in place.

Time skip a couple hours

Y/n had brought Doc and Chavez with her to go and pick out a wedding dress that was worthy of the special occasion (In my head I can't stop laughing at the thought of Doc and Chavez being bridesmaids).

"How do you think this one looks?" Y/n asked while walking out in a pretty white ballgown.

"

You look beautiful Y/n that dress really looks good." Doc said looking the dress up and down while Chavez nods in approval.

"I love it but I feel like there needs to be a pop of color on it." Y/n replied and Chavez smiled.

"I have an idea." Chavez said pulling out what looked to be a necklace with pretty blue stones.

"

This was my mother's necklace I always hoped that it would come in use at some point in time." Chavez said holding up the necklace for both Doc and Y/n to look at it.

"It's so pretty I would love to wear it at my wedding!" Y/n replied and after she did so, Chavez walked over and connected the clasp of the necklace.

"I think it's showtime," Doc said looking at the pocket watch in his hand.

Time Skip To Wedding

Dave and Y/n stood up at the alter with the rest of the guys standing around on each side of the couple. Chavez, Doc, and Henry were on Y/n's side as "bridesmen" and Billy, Pat, and Tom were standing on Dave's side.

The officient stood behind the alter and asked "Dave do you take Y/n to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." Dave responded smiling at Y/n who was smiling just as brightly.

"Now do you Y/n take Dave to be your lawfully wedded husband?"the officient asked.

"I do." Y/n replied full of joy.

"Now Mr. Rudabaugh you may kiss the bride." the officient finally said and Dave leaned in to lock lips with his new wife Y/n.

The kiss only lasted a couple of seconds, and right after it ended Dave and Y/n made their way down the aisle where a pretty black horse was waiting.

"Now Mrs. Rudabaugh how about we get out of here?" Dave asked with a cheeky grin on his face.

"Sounds like a plan Mr. Rudabaugh." Y/n responded with a laugh.

The two jumped on the horse and they rode off into the sunset as the rest of the guys cheered and clapped for the newlyweds.