[37] Movie [37]

Time.

That's all Y/N needed.

But it's running out. 

It was Saturday, the normal day for the big event. This one is a movie night, and probably the last full day she is at the castle.
Y/N got news that all that there was left was a few different bits of furniture. Then they are going to leave and never return.

So she is going to have to make the most of it.

"So yes. All I have to do is bring is just a few bits and bobs. Then we can go" Phil spoke, sipping on his hot cup of tea. Y/N just hummed,

"Are you sure you want to come with us Y/N?" Tubbo asked, Y/N hesitated.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I?"
"Because you and the Prince," Techno teased, getting a death glare from the girl filled with denial.

"There is nothing with me and Dream" Y/N spoke, Wilbur just shrugged,

"We will be outside around 1am to come get you tomorrow, alright?" Phil continued to speak, Y/N nodded.
"That's okay, I'll be sure to be there at that time" Y/N agreed.

Knocks at the door interuppted their conversation, the shuffling outside the door of Schlatt going towards it. Y/N saw Tubbo's face go to panic, "Wait!" He called, getting up out of his seat quickly. Y/N looked around confused.

Muffled voices were all that could be heard, Philza looked worried and Y/N was just confused.

She got up, walking towards the door and opening it slightly, the voices behind the door were shouty and louder.
"How many of those no-good royals are you friends with, Tubbo?" Schlatt's voice called over everyone's, Ranboo was awkwardly standing at the door.

"I- He-" Tubbo stuttered, switching between Ranboo and his father.
"I- He- Spit it out" Schlatt copied, getting more angry by the second.

Tubbo fell silent, now just looking at Ranboo who looked also scared. Y/N stepped in
"Ranboo! Hey, thanks for coming" She said, giving the two an excuse since they wasn't saying the real reason. Tubbo caught on, "I'm sorry I didn't tell you I invited him, it was last minute"

Y/N walked over to them, the face of joy that washed over Tubbo's face made it worth while. Schlatt now looked at her, "Just, next time tell me." He brushed it off, walking towards the kitchen and out of sight.

Tubbo just sighed, and began thanking Y/N profusely. "Thank you" Ranboo also said, 

"No problem, is there a reason why you can't tell your father though?" Y/N asked,

"Oh- um. He is my platonic husband-" Her eyes widened, 
"Wha-"

Ranboo nervously chuckled, stepping foot into the home.

Y/N then realised why everything was so secretive.

--

"Hey, Y/N?" Ranboo walked into the room after seeing her, getting the attention of the girl who just smiled back waiting for him to continue. She left before him so they could carry on talking about everything.
Y/N was happy for them.

The over 6ft man walked directly up to her, saying nothing other then the greeting. The girl tilted her head in confusion.

Ranboo looked reluctant, but out of no where he hugs the girl. She was startled, laughing nervously at him.
"Sorry, Tubbo told me to give you a hug from him" He murmured quietly, Y/N barely even heard it.

Y/N hugged him back though, her arms coming under his to wrap around his back. His at the same spot, they stayed there for about 2 seconds.

"H-" Dream stopped mid sentence, looking up from a random book in his hands to see the scene in front of him. "Hey" He outstretched his words,