[12] Night [12]

Y/N walked back into the confines of the ballrooms walls, walking back to her seat. Princess Isabelle was sending daggering eyes her way as she approached her friends. With a deep inhale, she sat down at her chair and took a sip of the wine she left. "Where did you end up going?" George asked, leaning back in his chair.

"Oh- Just on the balcony" She then noticed Dream wasn't there, "Where is Dream?"
"He's off ready to give that stupid focking speech" Minx spat, her lips at the rim of the wine glass before drinking it all in one go.

"And announcing the people who would be leaving" George mumbled, adding onto her claims. "I don't want you two to go,"

"Me neither.." It was now the other boys time to murmur things. They both were looking anywhere except the two princess's.

"Hey! If either of us leaves we will be sure to visit you guys. And you can visit us! It's not like we are just going to stop being friends beyond the walls of the kingdom" Y/N reminded, looking at the two boy's who were now looking at her. 

"I guess.. But it wouldn't be the same" George whined, Minx shut him up.
"I think the Prince is starting his speech. Shush." She said, her attention to the dance floor.

Minx was right, Prince Dream was chiming a glass with a metal spoon, gaining everyone's un-divided attention. He cleared his throat for the girl in the back, who was still trying to talk to a staff member. Her head turned to him, a sheepish smile on her face.

"Hello Princess's and Lady's of the kingdoms that surrounds mine. I pretty sure you all know why you are here, but I must go over it again. Every week royals will leave my domain back to their homes, the last person here will be asked for my hand in marriage. They have a choice if they want to or not, if they say yes, the wedding would be in the following weeks and everyone who accepted my invitation here yesterday would be invited. If they say no however, it will go down to the last to leave, e.c.t." The Prince explained, his voice echoed through the room.

"Before I explain what will be happening in the weeks to come, i need to say who will be leaving for this week. The three Princess's who hasn't caught my eye near the start of this are.." he began to list in suspense, Sapnap held his breath through all of it. Y/N could see George mumbling something to himself,

"And that's it, um. Can those three royals exit the hall please, your maids are waiting outside to help you pack. I wish the three of you a safe journey." He concluded that part of the message, three random scattered girls stood and left, one in rage, one in lax and the other sad. The guards situated at the door opened it for the three, Sapnap let out his breath.

They closed the doors behind the three, then it settled in with her. She wasn't leaving first, nor was Minx. She could hang out with Sapnap, George and Minx more, and maybe even Tubbo or Dream.

Speaking of Tubbo, she had the idea to try and sneak out the walls today. Just to see if she could, but if she got caught she didn't know what would happen. "Anyway. Congrats to everyone else who have stayed here another week. Now, next week we will be holding a Masquerade. It will be on the Saturday. More information will be told with the wait." Dream broke her from thought, now changing it to the Masquerade. Chatter was amongst the room, some were gushing about clothes and others about him.

"I hope you had a wonderful time with this welcoming and leaving Ball. The maids will be here if you need them to show you the room you are residing in."  A smile was on his lips, then his eyes widened. "Oh, wait one second. Other things about the Castle" He cleared his throat, " Lights automatically go off at midnight, it has been like that since I was born. Don't be scared about it, it turns back at around 7am, but there are oil lamps and flashlights situated in your room."