[33] Sick [33]

Y/N woke up in a bundle of blankets and someone's arms wrapped around her. First she flinched, thinking i was probably Sapnap with the huge weird thing he wanted to do. Holding the hands that were around her waist and trying to wriggle free of the grasp, a little whine of the person she loved came behind her, pulling her into him and placing his head in her hair. That's when she melted, hearing his little whines of protest and just pulling her closer sent little butterflies in her stomach. Anything he really did sent her butterflies,

She realised she was in the fort they built, their legs tangled together under the blankets from the small space, the entrance was facing away from the bright windows, you could see the dark shadow of the fort outside, the rest of the room filled with light. The girl could see some abandoned blankets and pillows scattered across the floor of the ball. Dream squeezed her, she felt a smile spread on his lips.

"Oi, rise and shine idio-" Sapnap stopped at the doorway with wide eyes, "Guys" He called for the other two,
"5 more minutes" A british accent trailed off groggily, the Irish accent just mumbling incoherent words.

"Shut up Sap" Y/N groaned, burying her face in the mound of different blankets that magically found themselves in the pillow fort, that still hasn't been knocked down. When she looked at at the now silent Sapnap, he had the same smile as if he had a 'good' idea.

The 'good' idea was for Sapnap to try and take Y/N away, and see how the mildly conscious boy reacts. Y/N thought it was dumb, but when Sapnap pleas just annoyed the shit out of the girl, she obliged.
But as soon as she moved to get away, Dream mumbled something only Y/N could hear. "Mine" Her face flushed the brightest red possible, eyes widening that completely confused the boy with the whole idea. "What?"

"I'm staying here" She concluded, the arms around her simultaneously loosening if she really didn't want to stay, giving her the option. But she stayed, which he happily tightened her grip around her waist again. The girl smiled.

"Alright then" He trailed off the confusion still in his voice as he walked back to the other two with also confused features. 

"Who's flustered now?" Dream's voice was overtaken by sleep as he cooed, a smile evident in his tone of voice.
"I can leave, right now" The girl threatened, making him frown and hug her tighter from behind.

"You wouldn't" The girl hummed at his words, before coughing slightly, moving her hand to cover her mouth "You okay?" Dream asked sincerely, but staying the same distance.

"Mhm, sore throat. That's all" She smiled, reaching her hand to play with the boy's head of hair, who seemed to enjoy.

"Want to get some water?" He spoke after she started to cough again, the girl broke away from the boy, humming in a agreement as she got out the pillows and went to the bar for a glass of water.

The bartender gave a smile, sliding the ice water towards her with an enjoy. Y/N took it with both hands that were half covered with the end of the sleeve of the hoodie she was wearing. That's when she remembered it was Dream's, some of the blush on her cheeks re-surfaced.

"Hey" Sapnap called from behind her, making her turn to face him, repeating his word. "You and Dream huh?"

"What?" She nearly spat out her drink, Sapnap just chuckled, sliding into the barstool next to her's.
"Hoodie" He commented, "His arm's wrapped around you so much you couldn't leave" Sapnap added, "What else.." The boy carried on sarcastically, "Oh yeah, you spend every day with him. Every time I see you, he is near." The boy turned to see her reaction, she was looking away.

"That doesn't mean anything, friends do that too.. right?" The girl was now questioning her actions, her crush was showing and she was scared. Sapnap just laughed louder, shaking his head side to side.