[22] Sleepover [22]

Dream.

She brought Dream.

He was stood over her, wiping the constant tears that streamed out her eyes. Whispering a type of praise like 'I'm here' and 'Don't worry,'. It all seemed to calm the girl down, Puffy just rubbing her back soothingly.

Y/N just wanted a hug, the visions was still engraved in her mind, she just couldn't see them in the real world. It's funny that it all started with her drawing a flower for her father, then the voices inside her head grew and grew. She started to look around the room, seeing now the blood was only in her mind. It looked so real.

Y/N was pulled back to face Dream, who cupped her chin. "Hey, keep looking at me okay," He murmered, Puffy went to go get the girl some water.

In a split second, she made her arms go around his neck, Y/N's face turned to the skin but on his shoulder. She felt him hesitate, before wrapping his arms around her back. Sitting down on the floor instead of kneeling.

She continued to cry as the man soothed her, just like Puffy did. Y/N's tears soon stopped, "I'm sorry if I woke you up-"

"No, you didn't, don't worry about what I was doing,"
Dream was actually was just going to get ready to leave to see the graves of his parents, talking with Sapnap and George in the courtyard. Puffy ran outside saying that something was wrong with Y/N, so Dream went with her to her room. He would usually be mad with not being able to see his parents, but he wasn't for some reason.

"Are you okay now?" His voice was hushed, very soft to the recently crying girl. Puffy walked back through the door, shutting it shortly after and sitting back on the floor.

Y/N mumbled that she was and they parted, Puffy handing her the cup. "What happened darling?" The women asked, but Y/N stayed silent. They wouldn't understand.

Just the thought brought her back to near crying, Dream jumping in saying it's fine and that they wouldn't talk about it. She appreciated that.

Then Puffy had to leave, to due duties around the castle, apologising about it but Y/N saying that it was okay.
Dream stayed though, making sure that his friend was okay.

About 2 minutes of just silence and her calming herself down more, the door opened with Minx, Sapnap and George both rushing over to Y/N.

Minx was shouting curse words at anything and anyone in her path, Sapnap just went over to her, saying he would beat anyone she wanted to get beaten with a click of a finger. And George just kept switching his vison between everyone, on the verge of laughter even when his friend is upset.

"Who the fuck hurt you" Minx asked Y/N, who was also on the verge of laughter with Minx fully taking her anger out of Dream.

"Just say the name and they're gone" Sapnap spoke, Dream getting pushed away from Y/N by Minx pushing her way closer to her friend. Wrapping her arms around her neck,

"Guys leave her be, jesus" George scoffed at the door frame, then turning to the girl "You okay, N/N?" The girl nodded at his words and he smiled in return,

"But like, my offer still stands" Sapnap said, standing up from his crouch. Minx didn't let go,
"She doesn't want to talk about it, we should let her get some rest" Dream said, the girl could hear Minx hiss curse words in his direction yet again.

"I am a bit tired," Y/N mumbled, that signaling Minx to let her go. Minx subtle nodded to the side in Dream's direction before raising her eyebrows like a question, asking if he did anything. Y/N shook her head and Minx scowled. Like she wanted to beat him to the ground.

"Come on, We will talk to you in the morning, Y/N" George's normal tone was back, Sapnap walked to the door reluctantly.
"But like, can we have a sleepover here- Just in case" The boy added on the end, Minx looked to be agreeing with him.