[10] Friends [10]

Y/N finished her drawing of the flower in front of her, she was very proud of the work she did. Y/N did forget the colours in her room so she would colour it after.

She smiled at the Bellwort in front of her.  Y/N took a different piece of paper from her bag and started to write a letter to Technoblade, saying that she knew where to and she would buzz him when she is going to escape.

Y/N ended the letter telling Techno she is meeting the other Prince at dinner, and her stylist is arriving in 30 minutes. She mumbled a goodbye, even if no one could hear her.

The princess whistled a tune and two birds flew down near the nock she was sat apon, using the stem of a leaf she attached the pages to the feet of these birds. One of them was for Techno, the other was the drawing of the flower for her mother. Y/N knew she knew where to put it.

With a sigh the birds fluttered away, one in the direction of Tubbo's house, the other past the wall, seemingly towards Relzic.
"Oh! Just the person I was looking for" A familiar voice called behind her, a stick broke and Y/N turned around, now meeting the face of Puffy.

"Dinner is going to be held soon, you should probably head over to the grand hall." She smiled at the Princess, her hands holding her fingers in front of her.

Y/N nodded at stood off of the rock, dusting herself off and picking up her bag. Puffy waited near the exit of the fairy tale like garden and they both set off towards thee castle.

--

Y/N was back in her room, getting her dirty blue dress off and replacing it with a black. Black was her kingdoms main colour after all. A brown corset was tied around her waist by no other then Puffy, who was engaging in small talk of what she did in the garden.
"Why were you sat on the rock?" She questioned, "Is this too tight?"

"It's perfect, thank you" Puffy's hands left the strings as she twirled in the mirror. "Oh, and I was drawing."

"By yourself?"
"Oh no, Prince Sapnap sat with me for a bit. Before he had to leave," She smiled, turning to face her maid.

"Prince Sapnap? THE Prince?" She was excited for her, Y/N chuckled and stood off the elevated floor and walked towards where her shoes were held. Puffy followed.

"Yes. The prince"
"What did he say?" Puffy sat on her bed while Y/N picked out her shoes.

"It was really nothing, I just went to a place where he normally hanged out when nobody needed him. So happened I was there as well" Y/N picked out some brown flats, she hated heels. "He also invited me to sit with him and Prince George at dinner."

"Y/N! Do you not realise he does this to literally no one." Puffy used her hands as gestures, making Y/N augh a little more.

"Just, its fine." She dismissed slipping on her shoes and walking off towards the bed.

There was a knock on the door, both their heads turned to face it. Puffy got up off the bed and opened it, showing Lady Minx.
"Hey girlie" She walked into the room up to Y/N, swaying her hips as she stepped.

"Hi." She answered shortly, turning to face Minx.
"You ready? It's fucking starting soon" Minx grabbed Y/N's hand and pulled her out the door, Y/N laughed nervously and said bye to Puffy.

They both walked down the hall, to the main room, Y/N engaged in conversation with her friend. Once they got to the hall the guards situated at the front let them in the grand hall. It looked the exact same from yesterday, the table was in the same spot. The guards around the perimeter looked the same as the ones from yesterday. The only thing different was that they didn't have their grand entrance and Karl didn't say their full name, they were just let in the hall and when everyone as there they would start the feast.