[9] Fairy Tale [9]

They walked down the winding paths, talking about abslute nonesense and sprouting jokes. Once they got to the palace walls she sighed, turning her figure towards the boy she called a friend. "I guess this is a goodbye," Y/N didn't conceal eye contact, just looking at the pavement below them. A hand landed on her jaw and tilted her head to meet the eyes of Techno.

"It's not fully a goodbye, You'll be able to visit again. Just send me a letter so I know when you can" A smile was on his face as he concealed his best friend, looking straight into her E/C eyes.

"I know, but I don't think I would be able soon. Load's of things are going to happen around the castle" She broke from his grip on her chin, turning towards the big brick walls surrounding the domain of the royal grounds.

"You could always leav during the night, I told you where there is an easy opening." He huffed, following her gaze.

Y/N played with her fingers and said a final goodbye, walking inside the walls. She turned to meet his face, which was already gone. A sigh left her lips as she walked towards the front door.

Maids opened it for her and welcomed her back in the castle, she said a simple thank you and slowly went back to her room. Not wanting to feel confined to there for long.

Puffy met her as the door went in view "Princess! How was the kingdom? Did you like it?" She said enthusiastically, Y/N returned it with a smile.
"Of course I did."

"Would you like me to escort you back to your room and get you ready? I was just looking if you have arrived yet."She rambled, geturing towards the hallway littered with furniture and doors.

Y/N nodded as Puffy led the way, engaging small talk about what she did in the Kingdom of Manberg. Asking if she had seen the colourful flower fields or the market area, she looked happy talking about her nation.

The doors opened to what Y/N now called her room, the bed was made with towels neatly placed on the sheets. The window was lsigtly a-jar, letting a cold breeze flood the air, Puffy went to close the window. Looking out towards the gardens to see multiple other Royals enjoying their time in the confines.

"Tomorrow if you liked I could show you the castle gardens? They are really beautiful." Puffy's eyes were mezmerized with the colourful plants and withered.

"I would love that.."Y/N trailed off with her words, walking to her bedside table and un-raveling the recently placed letter. Her eyes scanned the page again, not realizing her maid alreadystarted shifting through her outfits.

"The ball starts at 7pm. A personal stylist with arrive at your room at about 4 o'clock to decide on your gown. For now, you can stay here or go join the others in the courtyard." She said the schedule, neatly folding the gowns and clothes back into their places.

"Stylist?" Y/N questioned, looking through her draws in hopes to find the button.
"Yes, the royal adviser booked a stylist for each and every princess here during their stay." She continued to say, pushing the draws back into their place. "Do you want to change out of your dress?" Her head swerved to meet Y/N's hair. Moments later Y/N returned the eye contact.

"I'm okay in this," She smiled, talking simply. Y/N let out a sigh as she saw the controller, putting the now folded up letter with it. Puffy nodded and went to stand next to the door,

"Would you like me to assit you with anything else?" Her formal voice overlaying her words,
"Um. Can you escort me to the palace grounds?" She looked out the window, seeing a nice quiet place away from all the enthusiastic royals.

Puffy replied with an of course as Y/N picked up some paper and a pen, putting them in a tiny bag as she walked towards the maid, who was stil situated at the door waiting.