Revenge 5/6 (SaiDa)

Start from the beginning

Dahyun suddenly grabbed Sana and pulled the older member's lower body up.

With Sana's butt sticking out, the Dubu quickly shoved her fake cock into the older member's cunt, making her scream out loud.

"What the... Dahyun-ah! Kyaaaahhhh!!!" Sana wailed as Dahyun wasted no time fucking her at breakneck speed, "Aaaaaahhhhh!!!"

"Fuck! Sana, why are you so wet?" Dahyun slapped her ass, "You're that horny already, just by sucking my boyfriend's cock? You are such a slut!"

Sana tried to get away but Dahyun's thrusting made her feel so horny that her lust quickly took over making her knees weak almost immediately, "Ahh... Dahyun-ah... slow down... ungh... please..."

"Shut up and keep sucking Y/N Oppa's cock, you slut!" Dahyun smacked her butt again, "I'm not gonna stop fucking your tight little cunt until you make Oppa cum in your mouth!"

Having been completely overpowered, Sana resumed her blowjob on me.

It wasn't long before she succumbed entirely to her lust, sucking and licking my cock with renewed enthusiasm.

Dahyun's thrusting movements rocked Sana's slim and sexy body, which in turn made Sana's bobbing along my entire shaft more random in pace.

"That it!" Dahyun approvingly said, going faster and harder on Sana's pussy, "That's it, you little whore. Just keep enjoying sucking that big, wonderful cock like you've always wanted."

Admittedly, my girlfriend's dirty talking was seriously turning me on.

Maybe I was finally starting to get used to them dirty talking during sex, I dunno.

I looked down to Sana's arms braced on my thighs.

I caressed her thin arms, working my way up to her face, tucking her hair behind her ears as her mouth went back and forth along my hard rod.

Her lips wonderfully slid along my swollen flesh and her tongue ran against my sensitive underside, making me jerk my hips against her face.

After ten minutes, I felt Sana's body trembling.

She was getting close to her climax.

Dahyun must have noticed it as well, because she went even faster and harder, pounding Sana's pussy like there was no tomorrow.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!! Dahyun-ah, please!!! Slow down!!! Aaaaaahhhhh!!! I'm cummmmmiiiiing!!!" she moaned, my dick popping out of her mouth, glistening and dripping of her drool.

"Did I tell you to stop sucking Y/N Oppa's cock, bitch?" the younger member yelled at her, smacking her ass hard.

Seemingly afraid and submissive, she stuffed my rod back into her mouth, squirming and moaning as her orgasm hit her.

Her body shook as she climaxed, which along with Dahyun's fucking, made her mouth reverberate as well, making my dick bounce and slide around her oral cavity.

"Fuck! You're shaking so much, I'm cumming!" Dahyun screamed as well, arching her back and shoving her strapon deeper and harder into Sana's pussy.

Watching the two girls squirming and screaming through their respective orgasms drove me to the edge as well.

Grunting, I firmly but gently held Sana's head as I felt my balls tighten and my dick twitch, "Ungh, I'm cumming too!"

A few more strokes, and I exploded, sending thick streams of hot, sticky cum down Sana's throat.

I could feel her effort to swallow my load, gulping as much of it as she could.

"You better not waste my boyfriend's cum, slut," Dahyun said, still pounding Sana's cunt, "Prove it that you're Sana. Swallow every single drop like the greedy little whore that you are."