Revenge 3/6 (JeongHyun)

Începe de la început

Jeongyeon's shirt was already pushed up, along with her black bra, with Dahyun hungrily sucking on her nipples.

Also, the Dubu's right hand was inside Jeongyeon's open pants, furiously stroking her crotch through her matching black panties.

"Ahh... Dahyun... slow down... ahh... what the...?" Jeongyeon tried to squirm from her seat but Dahyun had her whole body pinned down.

I tried to block off the sounds of sex and lust getting louder and louder behind me, focusing on just driving to our destination.

Thankfully, it wasn't very far.

Jeongyeon was apparently helpless under Dahyun's sexual assault.

She was moaning, squirming, and writhing on her seat, her clothes all dishevelled with her breasts and pussy exposed.

Dahyun was kissing her torridly, while one hand played with her breasts and the other toyed with her pussy.

After a few minutes, Jeongyeon moaned louder, her body becoming rigid for a second as she climaxed.

Dahyun didn't let go, keeping her firmly down on her seat as the older member convulsed through her orgasm.

Watching the hot girl-on-girl session progressing in front of me obviously made me horny.

I felt my dick poking through my pants.

It took me just a few seconds to climb to the back of the van and free my swelling member from its confines.

I scooted next to my girlfriend, pointing my penis straight at her face.

Dahyun finally broke her kiss with Jeongyeon, letting her breath and rest for a little while.

The Dubu eyed my twitching cock mischievously, before swooping down on it mouth first.

Her hand, however, was still firmly attached to Jeongyeon's cunt.

I have always loved Dahyun's blowjobs.

She was so into it whenever she licked and sucked my cock.

I instinctively threw my head back as she worked her oral wonders around my member.

"Ahh... Dahyun... please... slow down..." Jeongyeon panted, "I just... ungh... came..."

But of course, Dahyun would have none of it.

She increased her pace, both on Jeongyeon's cunt and on my dick, multitasking like crazy.

After a while, she released my cock from her mouth with a sexy pop, stroking my saliva-coated length, "Nice, hard, and wet," she smirked, "Now, it's time to fuck her, Oppa."

Dahyun then pulled her cum-covered hand out of Jeongyeon's sopping wet snatch.

I stood in front of the older member and pulled her pants and panties completely off in one smooth motion.

I spread her toned legs wide, and shoved my dick into her pussy.

Since she was so wet from Dahyun's finger-fucking, it was easy for me to move my hips in and out, pistoning my cock deep inside her.

But still, it was a wonder that despite all the ease, she was still feeling so tight.

Her vagina still squished warmly and snugly against my penis working inside.

"You're the one with the most stamina out of all of us," Dahyun said, "Let's see how long you'll last this time."

"Kyaahh... Oppa... Aaaaaahhhh!!!" Jeongyeon almost screamed as her cunt walls suddenly clenched around my intruding member, "Ahhh... Fuuuckk!!! Not so fast!"