Intimate First Night (Dahyun)

Start from the beginning

Dahyun, who was now seated in the front passenger seat, looked back with a puzzled look, "For what?"

"To have sex with Y/N Oppa, silly," Mina replied, "He's still our manager... and our fuck buddy, right?"

I honestly didn't think about that part, choosing to stay focused on driving and let Dahyun do the talking.

"I guess it's okay..." Dahyun said, "As long as Y/N Oppa's fine with it, right?"

"We promise that we won't steal him from you, Dahyun-ah," Sana added, "You got his heart already, while we just got his big, hard, juicy, and beautiful cock."

"Aish, Sana so dirty," Nayeon feigned innocence, "Stop polluting Tzuyu here. She's sitting right beside you."

"As if Tzuyu doesn't enjoy Y/N Oppa's dick," Chaeyoung jokingly retorted, "Do you, Tzuyu?"

Tzuyu blushed and simply nodded.

+++

The concert was a successful one yet again, experiencing no incidents whatsoever.

However, we needed to fly back to Seoul the following day for some commitments to be fulfilled for the coming week.

Thankfully, the girls got the rest of the day off after we landed in Incheon.

I drove them back to their dorm, telling them to get some rest, as they got a busy week ahead of them.

"Aren't you going home, Oppa?" Dahyun asked, noticing that I just pulled over the driveway and not the parking lot.

"I need to go to the office first for some last minute details," I replied, "I'll be back later this evening."

"Aww... ok," she pouted, and then noticing that the rest of the girls were watching, not getting off the van.

"You two just give me the giggles," Nayeon said.

"Out," I replied, "I want you girls to get some rest, okay?"

"Okay, okay, we get it, Oppa," Mina teased, "Come on, everyone. Let's give these two lovebirds some private time."

Each of them gave us a teasing look as they got off the van and entered their building.

"I'll be back later, okay?" I repeated, "I'll give you a call when I'm done."

Dahyun smiled, "Okay... Honey..."

I chuckled at the affection, reaching out and stroking her hair, "You get some rest... Babe," and then leaning forward for soft peck on the lips.

Dahyun got off the van, "I love you, Y/N Oppa."

"I love you too, Dubu." Now this time, it meant what I always wanted to mean.

+++

I got back to the dorm at little past 9:00PM, going for a drive-thru takeout for dinner.

As I stumbled to the elevator, I fished out my cellphone, smacking myself for forgetting to call Dahyun.

Great.

Just Day One of being her boyfriend, and I'm already screwing up.

"Y/N Oppa?" I heard her voice from the other end of the line, "Are you back?"

"I'm actually in the elevator now, Dubu, sorry. Work took longer to finish than I expected," I replied.

She sighed, "Did you have dinner yet?"

"I did. Ate on the way back," I stepped out of the elevator and started walking down the hallway.

"Okay," she replied, "I'll see you in five minutes."