Special Treatment (JeongTzu)

Start from the beginning

"You can shower with us, Oppa," Tzuyu locked her arm around me, subtly dragging me to their dorm.

"I can't fully shower just yet," I replied, "I still need to be careful with my remaining bandages."

"Then let us give you a sponge bath, Oppa," Jeongyeon said, with a little evil twinkle in her eyes.

Ten minutes later, we were all in my bathroom.

Both girls were already naked and were already busy making out with each other as they showered.

They looked so hot, with water cascading down their beautiful bodies.

I sat at the toilet seat, watching them.

Needless to say, my exposed cock was standing hard and proud.

Jeongyeon took the shower gel, applying a very generous amount on her hands.

Looking at me with a very sexy stare, she then started lathering her body.

Tzuyu immediately followed suit, her sultry stare piercing to my eyes.

They created a soft, thin foam covering their bodies, playing with their breasts while they were at it.

After a couple of minutes, they both spread their legs, opening their labia lips at me.

They gently stroked their pussies, sending shudders up their spines.

"Do you like our pussies, Oppa?" Tzuyu sultry asked, "I just shaved mine last night."

"Do you miss our slutty cunts, Oppa?" Jeongyeon added, "Because mine sure missed your big, hard cock."

I was stunned at the way they talked.

Oh man, so dirty and horny.

Seeing these two messing with me was becoming a bit too much.

I grabbed my rampant cock and began jacking off.

Tzuyu then turned the shower on once again and began rinsing off.

As she turned around, Jeongyeon quickly slapped her supple butt cheeks facing at me.

"Ahhh... Unnie..." she moaned.

But Jeongyeon wasn't done.

Squeezing the maknae's ass, she then inserted a soapy finger up her ass, and another two fingers in her pussy.

Tzuyu screamed in pleasure, struggling to keep her balance, as the older member began her double assault on her lower holes.

"Ungh, Jeongyeon-Unnie... faster, please..." she whimpered five minutes later.

The shower water kept hitting her back, "Almost there..."

"Naughty Tzuyu..." Jeongyeon smirked, "Let's make you cum now, shall we?"

Tzuyu couldn't speak properly at that moment.

Her knees buckled a bit, making her brace her arms on the wall.

She convulsed as she hit her climax, squirting a huge gush of her love honey.

"Ungh, I'm gonna cum!" I grunted, surging to my feet.

I stepped closer, aiming my cock at Tzuyu's butt.

"All yours, Oppa," Jeongyeon said, pulling her finger out of Tzuyu's asshole.

She then took my cock and started jacking me off fast and hard, careful not to get my bandages wet.

With a strangled cry, I erupted, splattering a huge amount of semen on Tzuyu's backside.