Pleased with her work, she then brought her boobs up, squeezing my cock in between.

"Ready for a titty-fuck, Oppa?" she sexily asked.

I nodded, "Ready when you are, Momo-ssi."

My cock began to slide up and down her cleavage, her soft mounds squeezing either side of my throbbing length.

Momo occasionally pinched her erect nipples, coated with my saliva, as I continued fucking her tits.

She leaned her head down, occasionally catching the swollen tip of my penis with her tongue.

"Ahhh... fuck... Momo-ssi... so good..." I groaned, enjoying the soft and warm feeling of her beautiful breasts around my cock, "Ungh... so good..."

"I love it when you fuck my tits, Y/N Oppa..." she replied in a very sexy manner, looking at me with those sultry eyes.

Nayeon was down to her underwear, with one hand massaging her own breasts, which were plopped out of her bra cups, while the other was inside her panties, fingering herself silly.

"Nayeon-ssi, come here," I beckoned to her, "You're so naughty playing with yourself."

"In a minute, Oppa," she panted, "Almost there... kyaaahh... cumming!!!" She arched her back, thrusting her hips against her fingers as she released her juices, soaking her panties.

Momo's movements became faster and faster, increasing both the pressure and the pleasure on my cock.

That drove me closer to the edge once again.

After a couple of minutes, Nayeon sat beside me.

I reached out, pushed her wet panties aside, and plunged two fingers into her dripping wet snatch.

"You're a naughty little girl, Nayeon-ssi," I said, furiously pumping my fingers into her pussy, "Just because I can't fuck you with my cock, doesn't mean that I can't play with your cunt."

"Ahh... ahh... sorry, Oppa... ahhh..." she convulsed, her entire body shuddering at the sudden assault on her vagina.

I felt my balls tighten, warning me of my impending climax, "Momo-ssi, I'm close..."

"Give it to me, Oppa," she breathed, moving up and down faster and harder still, "Give me your big, hot cum."

I grunted, hitting my climax right there and then.

My cock spurted a huge wad of semen, splashing messily against Momo's chin.

I shot more and more cum, coating her breasts and neck in a thick stream of my white, sticky liquid.

Momo opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, catching more globs erupting from my dick.

"Momo so sexy with Oppa's cum," Nayeon smirked, "You've always loved facials."

"Y/N Oppa always gives me great facials with his wonderful cum," Momo said as I finally relaxed.

She then rubbed my semen all over her breasts.

Nayeon dropped down to the floor on her knees and began helping Momo clean up, licking her neck and chin.

Just watching those two make out once again got me hard in no time.

"Seems like you're ready for Round Three," Momo smirked, staring at my huge hard-on right in her face.

She stood up and took off her shorts, revealing her white g-string.

With Momo sitting on my right, and Nayeon on my left, we continued on.

Both girls were giving me a handjob while I had my hands inside their panties, finger-fucking their cunts.

It really was a pity that I couldn't have a straight and proper fuck with them right now.

"Ahhh... fingers... so good..." Momo panted after cumming for the second time.

"Deeper, Oppa..." Nayeon echoed, squeezing my cock hard, "Harder, faster!"

After ten more minutes of fondling each other, we all exploded at the same time.

Spurts of semen flew in the air and landed on their delicate hands and wrists, and onto my crotch and bandaged thighs.

At the same time, their pussy juices gushed out violently, soaking my fingers, their panties, and the spots where they sat on my sofa.

"I knew it," Momo said, leaning down to lick my spunk off my body, "So much cum. So delicious."

"So sexy, Oppa," Nayeon added, joining Momo.

She swirled her tongue around my shaft.

The two girls clashed their tongues and lips around my cock, keeping it nice and swollen and hard.

I couldn't believe it, but a little over ten minutes later, I was bathing their tonsils with Number Four.

"We'll save the rest for the other members, Oppa," Nayeon said mischievously, kissing the tip of my penis, "Can't be too greedy or else they're going to scold us. All of them are asleep right now so they don't know that we're here."

"Thank you for the hearty snack, Oppa," Momo teased, "I feel full right now."

"Aish, you two," I shook my head, "You really drive me nuts at times, you know that?"

We all got cleaned up and dressed.

There were still practices to go later that night and I had to drive them.