It's the famous teacher in their University, Mr. Kwon and this is the first time that Lisa will be encountering him because this is her first year in Senior Year and Mr. Kwon is a teacher in the Senior Division only.

She heard a lot of rumors that this teacher is scarier than Mr. Lee, their Math teacher, that's why when she saw Mr. Kwon, she immediately looked down at her hand, fidgeting the hem of her skirt.

"Mr. Lee Sungmin, you are on detention today because of smoking inside the classroom," Mr. Kwon said as he looks at Sungmin with piercing gaze.

"Should I use vape then?" Sungmin asked sarcastically, earning a glare from Lisa.

"Don't you dare anger this beast," Lisa whispered earning a chuckle from Sungmin.

"What's funny Mr. Lee Sungmin?" Mr. Kwon asked sternly.

"Nothing!!!" Lisa screamed. Mr. Kwon turned his attention to Lisa.

"Ms. Kang Lisa, cause of detention is.."as Mr. Kwon is reading the filed case for Lisa, his brows knitted.

"talking about s*x positions in front of the class," Mr. Kwon finished his sentence with an unpleasant look on his face.

"I can't believe a 9th grader would act like that in front of the class," Sungmin muttered to his self but Lisa heard it.

"Yah!!! I'm not a 9th grader!! I'm already on my senior year like you!!" Lisa said while frowning.

"Well, I thought you're a 9th grader because of your braids," Sungmin said with a playful smirk on his face.

•••

Jin Ah's laugh echoed through the comfort room.

"Is she really my friend?" Lisa thought to herself while giving Jin Ah her best glare

"You mean....Lee Sungmin of Class B thought that you are a 9th grader because of your braids?" Jin Ah asked while laughing. Lisa nodded her head slowly.

Lisa took out a brush from her bag and she immediately brushed her hair. She applied more layers of liptint on her lips eventhough it's popping red already.

"Let's go for lunch now," Lisa said while she's looking at herself through the mirror with a proud look on herself.

Eventhough someone thought that she's a 9th grader, she's still confident that she is beautiful.