When your child runs on stage - Chan

Start from the beginning

"Who is that?"

"Is she a child?"

"How did she get there?"

Your eyes grew wide as you saw a tiny figure, climbing up onto the stage while fumbling with her steps.

"Oh no," you muttered as you knew it was none other than Aera. "How was she able to get over there!? Did she just slip past everyone?!? And how does a 4 year old climb up a stage?!?!"

You didn't know what to do so you just sat there while thinking of different situations that could play out, and what solution would be the best to take.

Not many seconds pass by until she ran with all of her speed towards her dad, and he did NOT expect to see her there in front of him. Chan stops moving and so does the other members, not wanting to bump into the young child if they chose to continue the show. The music wasn't playing anymore and all eyes were on Aera as she gently hugged Chan's legs, not being able to reach his upper body due to her height.

The whole stadium was silent and no one knew what was happening, nor what to say.

"U-umm...." Chan nervously speaks into the hand-held microphone, trying to clear the unusual incident but accidently drops the object onto the floor.

The ringing made people cover their ears but they soon took it off, gasping as Aera picked up the mic before bringing it to her lips in curiosity.

"Hello?" She called out to hear her own voice through the speakers. "Wow! I can hear myself!! This is funny."

She giggles at the new feeling and continues to randomly talk before Chan decided he needed to do something.

"Sweetie," he whispered down to her, his voice not being captured by the microphone. "I need that back, and you shouldn't be here."

Aera took a moment to process his words, thinking that she should give him back what she thought was a toy, but quickly starts to sniffle when misinterpreting the meaning.

"Papa d-doesn't want me here?" Tears prick her eyes as she began to cry, unable to hold the pain of not being wanted by her own father.

Of course, she had spoken out loud to the crowd as "Papa" was left on everyone's mind. Murmurs filled the venue and questions were being thrown at the members.

"Why did she say Papa?!?" Someone screamed loudly as a ruckus began to form.

"There's no way she's actually Bang Chan's daughter, right!!??" Another yell was heard.

You got up from your seat and secretly made your way to the back of the stage, being allowed through as the security guards recognized you. Standing behind the curtain, on the side of where all the members and Aera where, you made sure to be kept hidden out of sight.

You tried to catch Chan's attention by whisper-yelling to him, but he was too stressed to notice anything other than the crying child.

Luckily, someone else saw your frantic waves and he immediately tapped Chan on the shoulder, pointing him to you which calms you down just a bit.

"Oh, thanks Felix," Chan takes Aera's tiny hand in his and hurries over to you.

Once he made it, you apologized for being so reckless.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean for her to go wandering around!! This'll be hard to clear up, and I don't know what to do," you covered your face with your hands, feeling a tremendous guilt fall on your shoulders.

"Hey, hey, it's totally fine y/n. I think..." he bites his bottom lip while patting your head to comfort you. "I think it's time I introduce you as my wife, and tell the world how happy I am with you and our baby girl."

He crouched down to Aera and caresses her cheek, planting a short kiss on her forehead. Her small sniffles stop and she looks at him, still heartbroken.

"I didn't mean it like that sweetheart, of course I want you here to see me perform, but you aren't allowed to climb on stage to hug me," he smiled as she nodded her head slowly. "Now we better get out there and show 'em the truth."

Chan held one of your hands, keeping Aera close to him as he takes a deep breath.

"You sure about this? Your fans might get mad and... I don't know, leave you? I know how there are some people that don't like their idols in relationships...." you glanced at him, your legs shaking to the point you thought you were going to fall any second now.

"I'm sure, but I'll only do it if it's okay with you. I can't think of any other way to get around this, so why not face it upfront together? Even if some Stays will no longer stay with us, there'll be others that support me and the boys. They'll come to accept you and Aera, and we'll be fine. They want me to be happy, and if you two can do that, then theu won't have anything against it."

"Okay, let's do this," you closed your eyes before opening them once again.

Chan took a step onto the stage, the lights flashing in your direction and blinding your eyes from how bright it was. He began to walk to the center with you and Aera by his side. There were many gasps and shocked faces in the crowd, confusion filling the atmosphere. Even the members were surprised by the choice.

"Stays," Chan spoke aloud. "I want to tell you all something."

The noise had died down and everyone was listening to what he had to say.

"I've been keeping it as a secret for a while now, but I want you all to meet two very important people in my life. They helped me through a lot and I couldn't be any happier to be with them, so I hope you don't take this in the wrong way," he gently squeezed your hand to reassure you that everything would be alright.

Aera didn't know what was going on so she could stood there cluelessly, clutching her fathers leg as hundreds of eyes pierced into her soul.

"The little girl that came running up to me earlier," he tilted his head down to see how she was doing. "She's my lovely 4 year old daughter."

A few "aww's" and "omg's!" were heard and it seemed like they weren't too against the fact that he had a child, but then the attention shifted to you. You felt your mouth go dry and you tried to steady your breathing.

"You're all probably confused at who this is next to me," he turned to you with a grin before speaking. "Her name's y/n, and she's the love of my life. I can't express how thankful I am to have her as someone so special to me. It'd mean a lot if... you could support me and my new family."

The fans were malfunctioning over the news and while they were contemplating on what to say, one person in the front suddenly shouts with a grin on their face.

"Congratulations Chan and Y/n!! Your daughter is adorable!!!"

The way the Stay was genuinely happy for you three made you feel a spark of joy. So there are some people that accept you and Aera.

Soon after, there were loud cheers and claps. Almost all of them were glad Chan had found someone that he cared for dearly. It truly was amazing to see how many supporters he had, but you could also see the way some were giving you nasty looks. You brushed it off though, and stood there with a proud look. He's come so far since his trainee days, and you had started dating him when he hadn't debuted yet. It's crazy how fast dawn falls down to day.

Chan smoothly picked up Aera in his arms and held her close to him before wrapping one arm around you. He pulled you in for a family hug and kissed your cheek, too shy to show any more affection in front of the audience.