World of Wolfs

Hey there!!

Can't believe that my book got 2k reads already. It's all because of you, lovely readers😍. Thank you so much for your support and votes which boosts me a lot more than one could think of!! Let me know your thoughts through comments, if any?! Happy Reading!!🥰

Love, Akadaa 💕

Neysa Bahadur Ahuja

I woke to the empty bed and instantly felt disappointed. I don't know what's going on with me ever since he rejected my offer. I'm sensitive about every single thing. Though he says he wants to but he still kept his distance.

Truth to be told, when I was with him I forget everything and moving here made it obvious. My family!! They're my everything untill days back, now all that was filled with Oisin. I wanted to be mad at myself for not contacting them to check how they're doing. I went with my stupid ego and waited for them to call me first.

I was mad at them for sending me away, just like that. There's something that I'm unaware of, I could sense it. And all these mysteries are making me go crazy.

I grabbed my phone and dialled my mom's number. I waited for her to pick up but it went to voice mail. Frowning I dialled my dad's number, it's the same. I tried for Brits and Pops number to hear the same 'not reachable' message. Panick settled in me, what's happening?!

I quickly dialled Princy, "please pickup!!" I kept chanting these words and it went straight to the voicemail. Groaning I threw my phone on the bed.

What's happening?! Did they go to a place with no network?! Or something bad happened?! Did someone kidnapped them. I was walking in the room aimlessly thinking of all the possibilities.

"Hey Ram!!! Please keep them safe" it's all my fault, I should have called them sooner. If I haven't been stubborn and my stupid self. I would've talked to them sooner and learned things.

I quickly brushed my teeth and changed into the t-shirt Oisin took off yesterday night. I blow dried it a little with full heat and wore it with his clean shirt on top pairing with black jeans. I put on the perfume more than needed, hoping that it will mask my scent.

I went down grabbing Oisin's car keys, thankfully no one's there. I sneaked out and successfully got to the car. Soon I was passing all the pack houses, no one seemed to be around which felt odd.

Where did everyone go?? Dismissing the thought I focused on the drive to reach my destination. I remember that there's a shortcut to cross the borders other than the main road where warriors will be guarding. My accidental eavesdropping is helping me in this way.

I stepped out of the car rushed towards the main door before ringing the bell. I was anxiously waiting for someone to open it but was disappointed. I rang it a couple of times as I dialled randomly to all of their phones.

I rushed to the out house hoping to find Princy miraculously. I met with more disappointment and fear. Fear of something wrong. Tears threatening to fall from my already water filled eyes. I felt helpless cause I couldn't think of anything positive.

I couldn't bring myself to be satisfied with the thought that everyone is out busy with their work. The failure of connecting their lines are adding fuel to my underlying fear.

I went to the back of the house trying to see if any of the windows were open or if I can get a peek into the house. Yet again, I failed and slumped on front porch. I could wait for someone to return maybe.

Each passing minute seems to be hours cause I couldn't stop my mind running with all the worst possible scenarios. A little later as I lost track of time and staring blankly at the grass, I was snapped out of it by some sounds.

One Indian MateOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara