Date going wild!!

So so sorry for the late update guys..... caught up in personal works. Thank you for your continuous support and waiting patiently.

Love, Akadaa 💕

Neysa Bahadur Ahuja

"I will be there in 10" he said on phone making me look at my reflection in horror. I quickly ended the call and continued to put on kajal and eyeliner.

My palms sweating from anxiety and what's waiting for me. Like he promised he made me comfortable and got to know each other in the past few days. I can feel the eyes on me for having him around me but I completely ignored it cause I'm loving his presence too much to care! This feeling of being cared, admired and loved is addicting.

Each day I'm falling for him more almost making me afraid of loosing what we have. I told my family how I'm seeing him but not officially, men are doubtful women are supportive yet they didn't stop me.

Today he wanted me to go somewhere with him. He didn't tell me where but like a fool I've given my word without knowing all details. What to do?! He's too charming.

I wore dark skinny jeans paired with maroon sweater and braided my hair to the right. Applying the lip shiner I gave one last look and headed down grabbing my phone and bag.

"My little cupcake?! You look so cute! Oisin is so lucky" Brits said as soon as she saw me

"My little cupcake?! You look so cute! Oisin is so lucky" Brits said as soon as she saw me. She's arguing about something with Pops.

"Honey, I think we should meet his family" Pops said making me look at him in horror.

"Pops!!! Seriously?! Don't try to scare me or him yet. Okay!! Let us figure it out"

"She's right. Old man!! You're a professor yet you need to be lectured by your granddaughter. Don't talk to me. Sleep on couch and continue arguing with the wall" Brits said making Pops pout.

"Lisa, honey!! You know I'm just joking. When did I argue with you anyway?" pops said buttering her but I'm sure he meant those words earlier. He calls her Lisa in order to bring down her anger. Brits likes to be called as Lisa by Pops, but she never said it out loud.

Pops somehow figured it out over years. Strange?! But I always feel the love in the air. I wish I could find the same kind of love, that lasts through ages.

"Dad, mom I'm leaving" I said as soon as door bell rang.

"Okay sweety. Careful"

"Go girl. Mamma is finally happy" my dad and mom replied from kitchen . There goes their war again as my dad doesn't want her little girl to go out that too at night. Mom's full supportive to the point that she's ready to change my wardrobe.

"Hi " I said opening the door. My breath hitched cause he's looking super sexy and hot in black jeans and white shirt with top 2 buttons open, sleeves folded to the muscled forearm making me lick my lips mentally cause that's one sexy view. It's freezing outside and still I find him in casual clothes and not bothered by the climate.