"But in the party, you talked to me about the price or whatsoever."

"And? Tell me why do I need to post that kind of thing if I can just ruin you in a snap. I don't need to exert an effort like that. I don't know those guys and why do I need to explain to you?"

It's him who started the talking though. I didn't even open the topic.

"Because you hate me so much."

"Ohhhh. Don't flatter yourself too much." He said to me. He is annoying to death.

"But thanks about last night," I said it wearing my blank face.

"Is that how you say thank you to someone who saved you?"

"To someone who always bullies me, YES."

"Anyway your brother asked to be transferred here for a week so if you want to go home. Wait for him until 8 PM after his shift ends."

"How about Sydney?"
Did he ask to be transferred here too because he found out that I am here?

"Who is Sydney?"
This stupid guy. He doesn't even know the name of their guards.

"The one talking with my brother."

"Oh, that guy...He is one of my bodyguards who always silently following me around everywhere I go."

So it means he is Cade's bodyguard? If I want to find Syd, then I must find Cade first.

"Where's your phone?" He asked me. I took it out of my pocket. He just grabbed it and dial something on my phone. "Okay, got your number. I also saved mine in your phone."

It was already 8 when my brother asked for permission from Cade to go home with me. Cade handed him a car key again.

Sydney patted my head before we left. I really love it when he touches my hair.

"I'll visit you some other time, Miles." Sydney flashed his sweetest smile. That smile made me fall in love with him.

My brother asked me to skip classes for two days. He is so worried about me. "I already asked Syd to check on you from time to time." That made me giggle inside. I am imagining eating with Sydney in the cafeteria like we are boyfriends. He will always be my dream guy.

It was lunchtime. I want to find him for my imagination to turn into reality.

I found him talking with his friends. I was about to call him when someone grabbed my arm. "Eat with me." It was Cade.

"Why the hell would I eat with you?"

"Because you owe me and Luke is not around. You should be proud that I will have lunch with you."

"Why would I be proud? Just eat by yourself." I told him straight.

He put his arms around my shoulder. I am trying to push him but with no luck.

He was able to drag me to the cafeteria and eat with him.

This is weird. Everyone is looking at us.

My eyes are busy searching for my dream guy. I saw him eating with his friends now. I sighed. When will I have a chance to eat with him like this?

"If you are sitting in front of me, stop looking at other guys."

"Why the hell would I obey you? Who are you to tell me what to do?"

"Because I asked you to. And remember this day."

"Okay, what about this day?" I am really bored.

"This day that I declared you to be mine."

My jaw dropped. What did he say? Did I mishear it?

"What the hell?"

"You are my boyfriend now."

"Hey, are you crazy?"
Cade's pranks are becoming extreme.

"I am serious. Just look at me." His eyes are glued at me.

"This is not funny."

"Do I look like I am joking?"

"Starting from now on, you'll be my boyfriend. You'll be safe when you stick beside me."

"No, thanks Cade but I declined."

"I am not giving you an option though." He stood up and announced to everyone that I belong to him.

I saw Sydney just staring at me. Cade just ruined my dream of being with Syd.

Cade is really serious. He keeps dragging me to anywhere he goes.

We were now in the classroom and Cade transferred his seat beside me. He was just busy answering his book and not letting me leave my seat.

I grabbed my phone to text Sydney. I keep on thinking about how to explain to him about this relationship is fake. I can't construct what to say because I think he wouldn't care if it is real or not at all. Damn, I can't understand Cade.

"If it's not your parents or Mayka you are trying to text, quit it. You won't like it when I found out that you are messaging some guys when you are in a relationship with me."

He said that while his eyes are focused on his book. He sounded calm but why do I feel frightened for a second.

"Cade, can you please stop fooling around?"

He looked at me straight into my eyes.

"I am telling you, I declared you mine already in front of everyone. I don't fool around so don't you dare think of somebody else aside from me."