I squinted my eyes at him.

"I do not think I need your approval to do anything." I jeered.

Liam snorted. His eyes darkened as he took one step forward, leaving no proper gap in between the both of us.

"With this pace you two are going, it wouldn't be long until the horse isn't the only thing you will be riding."

My lips parted slightly in shock and my hand was dreading to come in contact with one side of his face.

Despite how hard it was, I tried to look over his shoulder and saw that my bedroom was only a few steps away.

"Good night, Liam." I muttered sarcastically before I pushed past him toward the door.

"Take one more step and I will make sure you regret it." He threatened.

His voice taunted me and I stopped walking. My feet were glued to the floor but I refused to let him know it was because I was afraid of him.

"You really need to stop ordering me around." I said as I turned around to face him.

"And you really need to start listening to me more." He snapped, closing the distance between us and came so close that my breath hitched. His hand grabbed my waist, pulling me toward him and trapping me from running away.

"Liam, you're being ridiculous. There is nothing going on between Luke and I-"

"Well, not everyone knows that." He said, staring down at me, "All they know is based on what they saw which is you whoring around with my brother. You should be ashamed of yourself."

His words hurt a lot already. But then the fact that he thought so lowly of me hurt probably a thousand time even more.

"And so should you?" I snorted, "At least, it's only Luke who I am fucking with and not twenty different girls whom I bought from some illegal human auctions."

Liam looked at me. Stunned for a second before his glance narrowed and his grip around my arm tightened. He was hurting me but I didn't flinch or move. He could harm me as much as he wanted physically. But him and I both know that with every words I said, I could hurt him more emotionally.

"You are my wife therefore you're mine." Liam muttered through his gritted teeth and to my surprise, this time he didn't only hold my arm to keep me still but he used it to draw me closer, "And, when something is labeled as mine, they sure have a lot to do with my reputation. You are my reputation. Act like you deserve it."

"Liam, I am a human not an object." I stated, "You don't own me and I am not yours for you to be telling me who I can and cannot hang out with."

"Right." He mumbled smugly, "Though, it would have been a lot easier if you were an object cause I can just write my name all over you with a marker, so the other assholes won't bother. But in this case, as you've said you are a person." He took a slight pause, licked his lips and my heart dropped at the sight of a smirk etching his light pink lips, "So London, tell me. How does one person usually mark the other person as theirs?"

I gulped, hardly catching my breath at his question. It sounded biologically to me at first but with the way he said it and the way his eyes were literally undressing me. It told me his question was meant to be perceived in all those sexually ways.

"Liam, stop." I grunted, growing extremely uncomfortable in all of the sudden.

This felt different. He felt different. Something must have happened to him within the past two weeks for him to be acting this possessive and...compulsive. It was like he actually meant it when he said I was his wife. Not in the way that I had anything to do with his reputation but he just hated to see me with other men.