32

Jake

My face I know is so red at the moment and looking at Jay and Jungwon's reaction is making me more embarrassed.

"What happened?"

Jay asked with his eyebrows raised as he look at me and Sunghoon.

"Look . . . clear your minds, Jake slipped on the stairs on the way here because the elevator was full of according to him smelly people. And now he hurt his ankle"

Sunghoon explained what happened a while ago but Jungwon just smirked and Jay still has his eyebrows raised. Gosh don't do that or they'll fly away, Jay.

"Park Sunghoon. . . . wait, what's that on your neck Sim Jake?"

Jay immediately rushed to me and pull down my turtle neck revealing the mark on my neck that Sunghoon placed there.

"Yah! Did you-"

"We didnt do it! I really slipped and hurt my ankle. . . -"

I stopped myself when everyone excluding Sunghoon looked at me with wide eyes. I look at Sunghoon who just smiled at me.

"You just spoke Puppy"

"Oh. . I did. . "

I heard a sniff and Jungwon has his hands over his mouth and that sound broke Jay off his trance and immediately went to Jungwon.

". . Jake ..  You really . .  you really spoke?"

Jay is tearing up.

"I can speak now Jay . . "

With that, he ran to me and engulf me in a hug before looking at me again with a wide smile on his face.

"You did?"

I nodded and he laughed before hugging me again, the tightest he's ever hugged me in years.

"He can speak now you shits! Hear that?! You can't do anything about it now! Baby . .  he spoke!"

Jay is so happy that he made us laugh. And I know, those shits he called, they can scream all they want, there's nothing they can do.

"I wanna hug too"

Jungwon stretched his arms to me as I ran and embraced him.

"I'm so happy you can speak again. ."

I laughed as I let go and he is smiling widely.

We look up and saw Jay and Sunghoon having a conversation before Sunghoon was pulled in for a hug by his brother making him laugh at Jay.

After a few more minutes of us actually talking and talking, Jay again went back and scold Sunghoon on the mark on my neck.

"Yes I did it!"

Sunghoon answered when he was asked why I have a love mark on my neck.

"Cut it jay, we're dating"

I said and he froze before slowly looking at Jungwon then to us.

"You just started to date and now you're doing the thing?"

Jungwon laughed before pulling his boyfriend to his side.

"Yah! We didn't go that far . . just . . I'm telling the truth, we didn't go that far"

"So what if we did?"

"Puppy!"

I laughed at the two and even Jungwon joined me.