26

Jake

My eyes are wide after Sunghoon said those words to me.

I laughed? Like for real? That must've naturally came out then. But still, that's a sound and for a long time, I longed to hear a sound coming from me and now, Sunghoon really heard something from me.
First, I can make a sound when I cry and now, there's a sound of my laughter?

"Jake . . . you actually laughed and it's beautiful. . "

I smiled as Sunghoon fixed himself and stood up before offering his hands to me. I grab it as I stood up and I just stared at his smiling and handsome face who also at the same time is smiling at me.

"Wow. . I'm sorry for crying, I'm just so happy. . . "

I unconsciously laughed again at his state and this time, I didn't stop.

I enjoyed hearing my laughter and later on, Sunghoon joined me and I didnt realize, I am now skating with him without tripping this time.

We were just laughing that we didn't notice the ice rink is now empty with people and that we have been skating for almost hours already before our feet finally complain and we decided to sit on one of the bleachers.

By the way, the lady keeper a while ago left us for lunch and she locked us here as that is here order. I also found out, Sunghoon always stay here for a long time to skate, that the lady got used to him.

"You know what Pup, I really am excited for the day to come that you will finally speak. I mean . . your laugh alone is angelic, I bet your voice as well."

A giggle left my lips, gosh I'm enjoying too much, before I type something on my phone.

"Thank you"

"Oh. . you're welcome? I didnt do anything tho"

"You brought me here and you made me laugh. . "

"Ah . . well I actually thought of bringing you here before since you like the book so much but it's always delsyed so when you brought me my shoes, and our flight was canceled, I think it's fated"

"Still. . I owe you one. . BTW, those skates I found in the storage room, they look new"

He smiled before looking around the ice rink. Damn did I say something that trigger another memory ?

"Sunoo got me those. . . actually, I  compete for minor skating competitions because I'm scared of joining big ones. . Sunoo always cheers for me. . . it's our third anniversary when I rented this whole place and surprised him. . in return he surprised me with the new pair. . . he said, it's time to open the door and be on the major competitions. . . I am actually planning to join one . . . but the accident happen and I shut off everything. Wow ..  I'm sorry, you asked a question and I told a story"

"It's OK. . I'm glad you can trust me . . . are you ok ?"

"Yeah.  . I'm surprised,. . I can talk about it without being a mess. . thank you"

I place my phone beside me as I went to hug him but with tilting my head upwards and him looking downwards, totally is not expecting a hug, my arms wrap themselves around his neck and before our bodies will even collide, I felt his lips on mine instead.

We had our eyes wide open but neither pull away.

What should I do?

Will he hate me after this?

Will we be awkward after this?

Gosh Jake you're so stupid.

I was about to pull away when I saw how he closed his eyes and I felt his lips move.