7

One year later

Sunghoon

I was still broken from last year and trust me, when they say "Time heals all wounds", they're wrong.

Well not my wound at least because up to this moment, it's still fresh as yesterday, it still burns in deep in my heart. I tried to fix myself but it does nothing. I even remodeled my room to at least won't remind me of him but it's useless, I still think of him.

I tried to get rid of everything he reminds me of but it's no use. I placed those items in the storage room by the way but still, I'm still as broken as the day he left the face of this world.

Currently, I am in my room, well doing nothing.

I am also failing my class which I don't seem to care about. I mean Sunoo and I planned that after graduating high school, we'll move together in an apartment before starting college and then we'll graduate, get married and live happily ever after. What's the point now? I mean I am doing great in school because I'm looking forward to my and Sunoo's future together.

Jay and Jungwon has been doing well lately, I mean have they already forgotten about Sunoo? It's just so . . I don't know, I feel unfair that they easily move on just like that.

Well they have each other, they love each other, maybe that's why they manage to forget about me and Sunoo.

I haven't spoken to Jay lately and I can say our relationship is not the same anymore. It was like we are strangers again. I won't blame him though, I am a wreck, who would want to be with me right?

I'm being confusing right now.

"Sunghoon!"

O good Jay is here and for sure he's gonna lecture me again like he always do about moving on and going on with life.

"What?"

I look up at him and he looks horrible.  Well has he felt what I've been feeling right now?

"We're close to graduating and this time you decided to fail all your classes? You know I always have your back but this time, I don't know what to tell the school anymore. They want to drop you and you know what that means? Goodbye graduation and hello repeater"

I rolled my eyes. .

"Don't give me that attitude Park Sunghoon"

"What? Jay, you of all people should know how hard it is for me. Do you think I can just move on like that?"

"I know Sunghoon, I know you're still hurting and I'm trying to help you but you have to man up and pull yourself together"

"Why? So you wont have to be responsible to me anymore?"

"What?"

I let out a laugh before standing up facing him.

"Oh please. You don't really understand do you? It's not like you know what I feel when you have been happy all these times"

I saw his jaw clenched and so as his fists as he took in deep breaths.

"Just admit it, you don't care about me. You just want me to not be your responsibility anymore. You think I don't know? How you always complain about me with your CSC officers? Come on Jay, stop acting like you care because I never really saw you shed a tear when Sunoo was gone. So stop it Jay . . . . "

I look into his eyes and I couldn't believe when I saw a tear fell from his eyes.

"OK. If that's what you think. I won't bother you anymore. If what I'm doing doesn't make me a brother to you, I will just stop. Plus you can handle yourself right? You can just speak alone in the graveyard right?"